Thursday 8 November 2018

Face Pop Art

Hi everyone, I have a pop art journal page for you today. A little bit different for me, but it's been one of the great things to come from my collection, it has taken me in many different directions. It's been great journey and a pleasure to try so many new areas, I hope it will do the same for any of you who bought it as I have designed it to go will just about anything you can think of. I do like to think that some of you will do the same and try something very different to your normal style. You might follow a totally different path. I have had so many ideas of other things I would like to do with this collection, it's just such a shame we cant stretch time. This project has been great fun, you could use any one of these sections as a card for someone or just make a card in this style.

You Will Need:
Craftascope Art Media Stencil Collection Trent,Xander,Bailey and Brendan
Craftascope Dolphin Stamp Set 1
Spotty Washi Tape
Watercolour Paints
Pencil
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Copier Paper

Step 1: On your 12 x 12 Sheet or Journal Page, use Washi Tape to divide the page, Place each stencil in turn and draw around it with a pencil. For the top section I just flipped the stencil.

Step 2: Using watercolours, paint all of the faces. Then choose some really bright colours to use for the backgrounds. Next choose and stamp the words into each of the sections. You can really play with the faces and make them individual, Have lots of fun!!

Step 3: Use the stencils again with Versafine Black ink and a smoothie or phat foam to add back the lines and finish the pop art look.

I hope this has given you some ideas, it doesn't have to be the same project but elements or even the style, just another way to use the collection, which I hope you like.

As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 

https://www.britishcraftawards.com/


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


6 comments:

  1. Loving your pop art look. A clever way to use these stencils.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Nicola, I am so pleased you like it. Very different for me, but they really are so versatile. I have loved every minute and hope you all do do.xx

      Delete
  2. Love this it's super will definitively try it my stencils have arrived but will unfortunately have to wait to play as my dad had a bit of a fall so that will take priority for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry to hear about you Dad, I really hope he is okay, I totally understand and hope he makes a good recovery and a speedy one. You will have all the more fun with them when you know he is well and you will have got lots of ideas by then too.xx

      Delete
  3. A Fabulous creation - very clever design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, I am so pleased you like this one. It's very different for me, but I cant tell you what fun I have had with the collection. I know it's mine and I am biased but I really want everyone to have as much fun too.Thanks again.xx

      Delete