Tuesday 27 November 2018

The real Facebook Live Video

Hi Friends and Crafters. I have now got a copy of the real Facebook live video, that I did before my first Hochanda show on the 1st November 2018. Just a little preview of a small selection of the samples I made for the launch of very my first collection.

It was repeated a few times and most recently on Tuesday 20th November so it is still available on Rewind via the Hochanda Website.


My collection is only available on my Craftascope Etsy Shop and on the Hochanda Craftascope Shop. Do take a look if you would like any of the range, while stock is still available. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. I'll be following you, Nick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Elizabeth, Very nice of you and thank you for your comment.xx

      Delete