Friday 9 November 2018

Spirit Soar ATC

Morning everyone, good to have your company. Today I am sharing an ATC that I made with my new collection. I love ATC's, I often make a mini version or representation of cards that I have made. Here is the Dolphin, which I predict is going to be the next Unicorn or Owl used with the funky wave stamp from Leonie. I have been lucky enough to swim with Dolphins a few time now, they really are the most amazing mammals,

You will need:
Dolphin Stamp Set 1
ATC Sized Piece of Stamping Card 2 1/2 x 3 1/2''
Pebeo Drawing Gum
Funky Wave Stamp from Leonie (or Similar)
Clarity Moon Mask
Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink
Shaded Lilac Distress Ink
Versafine Black Ink Pad
White Gel Pen
Alcohol Markers
Copier Paper Masks of the Waves and Dolphin

Step 1: Start by stamping the waves across the bottom of your card, Mask of the waves, then add the Dolphin and the moon mask. Using a fan brush, splash a a few very small drops of drawing gum across the sky, cover the rest of your stamped area with the gum as well and leave to dry.

Step 2: Blend the sky using the Shaded Lilac first. Then from the outside edges of the card start blending in the Blueprint sketch, gradually blend towards the centre, making sure the area around the moon wants to be lighter.

Step 3: Remove the moon mask.

Step 4: Removing the remaining drawing gum.

Stamp 5: Stamp your sentiment, Use the alcohol markers to colour the Dolphin and the waves. Then use the white gel en to add a highlight on the words and more texture to the waves.

Here is your finished ATC, such a great was of keeping a catalogue of your cards and projects.

Thank you for joining me today, I hope to see you again really soon, I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial today along with the finished piece. Before I go there is one more thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your FIRST order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7

As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 

https://www.britishcraftawards.com/


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC. Love everything about it.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, I do love making the ATC'S, also they can be added to a larger card too which is great.xx

      Delete
  2. A great ATC - dolphins have always been popular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, It's time for Dolphins to top crafting as well.xx

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous Nick, great project and great tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, I am really pleased you like this and the tutorial.xx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous ATC Nick...
    gorgeous
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvie, So pleased you like this one, I hope you enjoyed my show.xx

      Delete