Monday 12 November 2018

Grace

Morning Friends and Crafters. I am sure many of you know how much I love parchment craft. There was no way I could make samples with my own collection and not include at least one samples with it. So today I am sharing one with you. My card today also includes a selection of Groovi plates which have completed the design, it just shows that the elements in my collection will mix and match with any of your favourite crafts and styles. It might even get you to try something completely new, which would be wonderful.

You Will Need:
Dolphin Stamp Set 1
Clarity Poppy Wreath
Jayne's Agapanthus A5 Square Plate Set
Nested Squares Extension & Alphabet Plate A4
Parchment
Embossing Tool
White Stayzon Ink
Pergamano Embossing Mat
Polychromos, Pergacolours or Similar
Piercing Mat
Parchment Scissors
Dark Blue Mirror Card
Centura Pearl White Base Card
Tumble Direr Sheet

Step 1: First stamp your dolphin in place using the white Stayzon.

Step 2: Next use one of the  Christmas Groovi plates to add the sun. Add a small frame around the dolphin and the sun. The flourish around the outside frame is from Jayne's Agapanthus, use it to determine which of the larger frames you need to add. Add the next frame to give yourself enough room for the embossed dots. Then use the little berries from the 'Poppy Wreath' to add the selections of bubbles. Stamp 'Grace' in the middle of the bottom of your frame, (You will need to stamp this from the front of your work) then continue building your design.

Pierce and snip around the whole design Next add your white work and embossing, remembering to leave your work to rest inbetween. Finally colour your design from behind with your chosen colours.

Step 3: To finish you project layer your parchment onto mirror card and mount onto a Silver/White Centura Pearl card base.

My collection is still available at a wonderful offer price on Hochanda with Freedom Discount and Flexi Buy on the full collection. HOCHANDA LINK. I also have the collection available at my CRAFTASCOPE ETSY SHOP.

If you did miss my very first Hochanda show and the launch of my collection, it is still available on Rewind, via the Hochanda Website, it was last aired on Tuesday 20th November so please be quick.


Just a little extra here: If you have not shopped with Hochanda before, here is a voucher code giving you 30% off your first purchase (FEY5JBP7) it can be used for any purchase, feel free to share it.



As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,you know that I always love your parchment work. It never ceases to amaze me.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a bit of groovi but haven't stamped at the same time I love how well your dolphin stamp fits

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Nick. Thank you for sharing it with us and as usual a brilliant tutorial.

    ReplyDelete