Monday 26 November 2018

My TV show on Hochanda

Just a quick post here, I have had quite a few people ask about my show. I can tell you it is still on rewind as it was on again on Tuesday 20th November 'Introducing Craftascope' I have included the link for you also:


I also have a short preview video for you to see, just a couple of minutes.



My collection is only available at my Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftascope use code CYBERTRENT999  for a 20% discount and free postage and packing Until 27th November for purchases over 30 GBP or equivalent in your currency.


Just a little extra here: If you have not shopped with Hochanda before, here is a voucher code giving you 30% off your first purchase (FEY5JBP7) it can be used for any purchase, feel free to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment