Sunday 25 November 2018

My Facebook Live Video

I thought I would share my Facebook Live Video Link Here. I want to keep it as I thought it went very well, despite the nerves. Just realised that this is my blooper real test one, Will post the real one as soon as I can, but it gives you a look.xx

Here is the full version after the test: 

If you would like to see me do a review of my collection then this is a couple of minutes that you might enjoy.


My collection is still available at a wonderful offer price on Hochanda with Freedom Discount and Flexi Buy on the full collection. HOCHANDA LINK. There isn't a lot left, I doubt I can order any more either due to the minimum order amounts so please be quick. I also have the collection available at my CRAFTASCOPE ETSY SHOP.


Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.

Also to let you all know that my Etsy shop is Open for business and stocked, with a discount available for the Cyber Weekend or while stocks last. Happy Shopping.


Take care all and Happy Crafting.xxx

2 comments:

  1. I watched this after I had watched your show. Yes the wrong order but that's me! It was good to have a close look at some of the samples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put the real one on, I added this one by accident it was the test one I did before the real one, Julia Watts came in, I was fine for a bit then lost track of what I wanted to say. I will get the other one on tomorrow or later tonight.xx

    ReplyDelete