Tuesday 20 November 2018

Never Black and White

Morning Friends ad Crafters, Today I am sharing a very simple card with you. Everyone needs a fast card every now and then and this one is just perfect for that. It would make a fantastic Birthday card, Well actually a card for any occasion, just by changing the sentiment to suit. Just adding a splash of colour using a few of the Brusho's.

You will Need:
Basic Rectangle Die
Black Fine Liner (Waterproof)
Copier Paper
White card 7 x 5''
Black Card Base
Archival Black Ink Pad
Pebeo Drawing Gum
Washi Tape
Brusho Yellow, Red, Blue and Violet

Step 1: Cut a rectangle from your copier paper to act as a mask, Keep both Parts.

Step 2: Position your mask over your stamping card, place your stencil over this.

Step 3: Ink through with Archival Black Ink using phat foam or similar.

Step 4: Remove the copier paper and stencil.

Step 5:  Use your fine liner to mark a frame around the image. Use the Archival Ink to stamp your sentiment. Protect the edges of your design with Pebeo Drawing Gum.

Step 6: Use Brusho and a water spritzer to add splashes of colour on your card.

Step 7: When dry remove the drawing gum and mount onto your black card base, leaving a narrow border.


Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.

As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 


Thank you ever so much for joining me today, I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial along with the finished card. I hope you will pop by again very soon to see what else I have to share with you. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bright colours contrasting so well with the black and white image.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Nicola, This is such a simple and fast card, It really would be brilliant for batch making, especially using all sorts of different words as well. So pleased you like it. Thanks again.xx

      Delete
  2. I love the contrast and the supper bright colours brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen, Not sure if you saw my answer above, but this would be a super card for batch making for fairs or charity cards etc, people always want something different and these would be so fast to make. I am really pleased you like it. Thanks again.xx

      Delete