Wednesday 7 November 2018

Thats Torn It

Morning everyone, I hope you are all well. A little bit of fun with this card and a mix of styles too. It would be great for a mans card or for a teenager when you really dont know what else to give them.

You will need:
Xander Art Stencil
Profile Stamp Set  2
Dolphin Stamp Set 1
Torn Paper Stamp By Sheena
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Metro Grey Ink Pad
Colour Blend pencils
 8B Graphite Pencil
Pergamano Blending Pen
Faber Castel Eraser Pencil
Black Card
White Stamping Card

Step 1: Using Metro Grey ink from Tonic, stamp the tron paper stamp, You will also need a mask so stamp it a second time on copier paper, Cut it out and position over your image to mask.

Step 2: Position your stencil and ink through it with Versafine black ink

Step 3: Remove the stencil.

Step 4: Cut out the inside of the torn stamp.

Step 5: Using the stencil, draw around, either the inside, outside or a mixture of both. Roughly go around the lines with the graphite pencil. Add very light shading as shown on the show, using the Pergamano Blender. You really only need to concentrate on the area showing through the card, but I got carried away.

Step 6: Use coloured pencils to add color to the eyes and skin.Position the coloured image behind your torn part and secure with Tacky glue.

Step 7: Trim your piece down and layer onto black card, before mounting onto a white card base. Stamp the 'Everyone Has  A Story' straight onto your card. Then on a separate piece of white card stamp the 'Relax', mount this onto black card and secure to your card with 3D Glue gel.

Thank you so much for joining me today it's been great to share this project with you. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial along with the finished piece. Why not stop by again to see what else I have to share.

Before I go there is one more thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your FIRST order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7. 

As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 

https://www.britishcraftawards.com/


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


10 comments:

  1. Great card,love the torn look in the middle of the stencil.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, I am so pleased you like this one.Another one I had great fun with.xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant card Nick. Thank you and for the detailed tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, You're always welcome for the tutorial and glad you enjoyed it.xx

      Delete
  3. Clever piece Nick, works so well. I adore the torn piece idea. Tracy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Tracy, so happy you like this design I have put together. It was fun.xx

      Delete
  4. Fabulous make Nick, great work xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Emma, a really fun piece to make,xx

      Delete
  5. This is so clever - thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Jane, I love to share with you, I am so pleased you like it.xx

      Delete