Thursday 4 August 2016

Country Panorama

Morning, Today I am sharing a panorama card that I made using the new range of stamps from Leonie Pujol. The shows will still be available on the Hochanda website, please be quick so you dont miss the inspirational shows.


For this card I used both sizes of leaves from the 'Floral Bursts' die set, the spiky flower from the same set and the waste from cutting out the 'Bark Texture' die for the grasses and foliage. I cut the spiky flower from copier paper and kept both pieces to use as a mask and stencil.

I placed the mask in the sky on my back plate section using Stick n Spray (temporary adhesive) from Crafters Companion. I then created the landscape using Mowed Lawn and Peeled paint Distress Ink. I added some Brushed Corduroy to the mountain. I blended the sky using Shaded Lilac and Faded Jeans Distress Ink.


I coloured some of the leaves in mowed lawn and fixed them into position on the background, one with Cosmic Shimmer Glue and the other two with 3D glue gel for more perspective. I removed the mask I had used for the sun and placed the stencil over it, colouring it with Scattered Straw.


I lined up the side pieces with my design so I could colour the countryside and sky seamlessly. To the back of the panels I added my coloured die cuts.

I assembled the scene and added a front panel cut from Ivory Centura Pearl from Crafters Companion. I finished the piece by stamping the 'Hey there Dreamer' stamp and cutting it out with a Sue Wilson die. I coloured it with Mowed Lawn while it was in the die and then softened the edges blending with the same ink.

Thank you again for joining me today. I hope you have enjoyed the step by step and the finished card I have shared today. Many thanks and hope to see you soon. Take Care.xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card as always. The scenery colouring is wonderful and the perspective amazing.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your cards where I can"take a walk through the scene" and this one is so bright and sunny. Great sentiment too. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and love the beautiful scene you created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful make Nick xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. I really must get these dies. They are on my wish list. Thank you for the tutorial and for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete