Saturday 6 August 2016

Leonie Pujol Preview Card

Morning. Today I have some exciting news, Leonie Will be launching her New Collection on Hochanda at 8 pm on Wednesday August 10th. It's a stunning collection, that I just know everyone will love. Please tune in so you dont miss anything, I have written a post with a card I made from the collection and it will be published on the Hochanda Blog at 8.30 this morning (August 6th).

I do hope you will visit the blog to get a taste of what might be in the new collection. The  link for the blog is: http://hochanda.blogspot.com

Many thanks for visiting today, I have been very busy at home so didn't get the chance to write an additional post for my blog. I hope you understand. Take care and see you soon.xx

6 comments:

  1. How exciting thanks for sharing and enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Linda, Hope you enjoy the show. Have a good weekend as well xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Nick. Thanks for sharing and for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so pleased you like it, Thank you very much.xxx

      Delete
  3. Good for you Nick! Glad that all your hard work and your talent is being recognised!
    Hope that you are not working too hard and are getting some rest time.
    Take care. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicola. I have done a few for them and it shows off Leonies collections, so I am very pleased. I am having a little me time this weekend but will be back. I have some catching up to do around the home and just didn't have time to make extra cards for this weekend. Take care Nick.xx

      Delete