Sunday 28 August 2016

Leonie Launch Samples Part 1

Hello, I am so glad that you have come to see some of the samples I have made from the latest goodies from Leonie. She is launching her very own range of amazing Sparkle Pens and stamps on Hochanda tonight. Please dont miss the shows to see just how wonderful they are.

The colours are so rich in pigment, that you use very little to achieve stunning results every time. I have used them in so many ways from making backgrounds, colouring, stamping, I hat to use this phrase, but the possibilities really are endless.

The sparkle from these pens is superb, the photos just dont do them the justice they deserve. To see them to the fullest you really need to see the shows or better still get them home to see their full potential.

The soft nib brush, is an absolute joy to use, whether colouring a large area or for very fine detail. There are 12 colours in total over 4 sets, I am hoping that there will be a lot more to come.

Thank you for popping by to see part one of my launch samples, as always I will be sharing more tomorrow morning, hope to see you then. In the meantime please take the time to visit the other members of the design team, they also have some great samples to share with you.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful samples Nick. I bought the stamps and another die to add to my collection, it's growing slowly but surely! Looking forward to seeing more samples and the rest of the shows. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous samples Nick ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever amazing samples.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete