Thursday 11 August 2016

Samples For Leonie's New Launch Part 2

Morning, I really hope you got to see Leonie's Launch show on Hochanda Last night. It was a great show as always and great to watch her demos and to see all the samples from the Design Team.

From this launch I have made a series of items that coordinate together and I will be sharing them over the coming days. As I mentioned in last night's post, these are so versatile and I have used them in ways that could easily be adapted to send throughout the year.

From tomorrow morning I will be sharing my samples in more detail, including step by steps of the projects I have made for the launch show as well as some additional designs.

Please take the time to visit the other members of the design team. We all have very different styles so you can get lots of inspiration from them, I have included links to their pages for you:


Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you have enjoyed seeing a few of the samples I have made for this launch. I have to thank you all for the lovely comments both on here and facebook, I really do appreciate them. Without your friendship and support I doubt I would continue. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

3 comments:

  1. More gorgeous samples Nick. Looking forward to your step by step blog posts on them all. They are informative and a good read in the dark early hours.
    Thank you for sharing and take care. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Nick, loving the look of these gorgeous dies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nick. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete