Sunday 17 April 2016

Topper and Die Birthday Card

A whole week of Blog Updates. I am so pleased and to celebrate I am sharing another post later today.


For this card I used:Tattered Lace Westminster Die Collection.HunkyDory Die TopperDouble Satin Ribbon 1'' wideSilk Smooth Glitter & Coordinating CardTonic Swirls DieRose LeavesCream ribbon for making ribbon roses.



I love this card, I think the Westminster Die collection really suits this style. On the front layer of the card I cut the largest part of the die, leaving it in the card. Also on the front I used an edger die, again leaving it in the card. Behind this I used an adhesive sheet (Single Sided) and applied glitter polish through the die cut areas.



On the second layer, I cut the next die in the collection. This time using coordinating card behind the die cut. The topper was then cut to fit inside the inner circle.



For the base of the easel, I cut some leafy swirls using a tonic die and some emerald green silk art card. I made some silk ribbon roses using some cream ribbon to use as decoration and also to act as the stopper for the easel.

5 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card and beautifully made :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Diane, I am thrilled that you like it. Thanks for your visit,Happy Crafting and Take care xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Nick! What a gorgeous card, very elegant. Have just become one of your followers and am looking forward to seeing what everyone made with Leonie's products tomorrow night!! Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane. Firstly, thank you so much for following me,I am chuffed and happy to welcome you aboard, so to speak. I am so glad you like my card share today, I am over the moon to hear what people think, It does mean a lot. xx The new collection is wonderful,I keep having more ideas.I have them out now as I might do another one or two before the launch. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a lovely card. Fab design xx

    ReplyDelete