Thursday 14 April 2016

A Doctor Who Easel Card For A Friend


Day Four, I have done really well keeping my Blog up to date. Hopefully people are liking what I am sharing.



I wanted to share this one today as I am fairly proud of it. I have a friend who is a great fan of Dr Who. So for his birthday I decided to make a Dr Who easel card to include all of the Doctors. Its quite a large card made with A3 Centura Pearl for the base card.


I imported the doctors into Serif Craft Artist and used a variety of frames around them. Then after cutting them out, I suspended across the back of the card using a construction weight acetate cut into an arc shape joining on the right hand side to the flat Tardis picture.


I then made a three dimensional Tardis which acted as a stopper along with a group picture of the Doctors. I printed a background paper which looked like the start of the universe for the background and made mats and layers from Black Pearlesant card. I hope you like the end result, I think it was well worth taking the time over this and he was very pleased.


I am entering this card into the challenge at Suzy Bee's.

5 comments:

  1. Very, very cool! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy, I am so glad you like it. Thank you so much for talking the time to take a look and comment. It means a great deal to me. Crafty Hugs to you. xx

      Delete
    2. Love it Nick well done . My niece would love this card she is a big Dr Who fan.

      Delete
    3. Love it Nick well done . My niece would love this card she is a big Dr Who fan.

      Delete
    4. Thank you so much Christine, I am so glad you like it. Thank you for your comment to I really do value it. Take care xxx

      Delete