Sunday 17 April 2016

Paint Along With Matthew Palmer

Two Posts in one day, WOWEE.


I just had to do a post about my experience with the Matthew Palmer watercolour DVD collection. I can honestly say that I never thought I could paint something that I was so proud of. 
Just before I moved to Bulgaria, I bought Matthew Palmers DVD collection and watercolour paints. When they arrived I didn't have time to try them as everything had to be packed up. It was only after seeing his new shows on Hochanda that I remembered that I already had them along with his paints. Seeing his demos gave me the inspiration to unpack them and get painting. I am so happy that I did, His teaching style is amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone who would love to paint, but like me lacked the confidence to try.



I followed his demonstration on the dvd and this is what I was able to achieve with his guidance. I am filled with enthusiasm now and have the the confidence to continue. I really love ATC cards, so I decided to try and paint the same picture in the ATC size. I am over the moon with the results.



I hope you like the finished pieces and maybe you might also give it a go. I can't begin to explain how easy it was to follow him.


No comments:

Post a Comment