Wednesday 13 April 2016

House Mouse Project Book Designs.

Morning.Well I am not doing bad. I have updated my blog for the third day in a row. I have plenty to share with you and I hope you will enjoy it. Today I thought I would share some of my House Mouse cards. When I was in Joanna Sheen's design team I was fortunate enough to be given the chance to have some designs published in one of her wonderful Project Books.


Some of my designs were also used in the beautiful Thomas Kinkade Christmas Project book and I will share those in a later post. The project books really are brilliant and comes along with a CD Rom that contains everything you need to put the cards together and then use to design your own cards too. 


The House Mouse Project Book Volume One has been beautifully illustrated in photographs taken by Debbie Patterson. The 48 page book contains full instructions to make all of the 23 House Mouse designs. I thoroughly enjoyed making the cards that are in the book, there is something for everyone, easier designs for new crafters and some more elaborate ones too. The CD Rom has some beautiful backing papers, toppers and decoupage to use again and again so it's a great resource to have in your stash.


I have checked and the House Mouse project book is still available at the Joanna Sheen online shop. Here are a few more of the cards I made for the book. I really hope you like them.



2 comments:

  1. Hi. Nick, love your creations, I have that Housemouse project book and I have the Thomas Kinkade Cds too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jean. They were really nice to make. I adore House mouse and have a large collection of stamps too. The thomas Kinkade book is also lovely, the images are super. xxx

    ReplyDelete