Friday 22 July 2016

Sample Launch Previews For Leonie's New Collection

Welcome back, How Exciting. I have been itching to share some of the samples I have designed for Leonie's new launch on Hochanda tonight.

It's the age old saying that you shouldn't have favourites, I have loved working with each and everyone of Leonie's collections but this one has been particularly great to work with

My crafting took a totally different direction with some of the designs using this new collection. Not that it cant be used in other ways, but with this one the possibilities really are endless. I usually hate hearing that but I can honestly say it's true with this collection.

Please take some time to visit the other members of the design team to see what they have made from this collection and get even more inspiration.


Thank you so much for stopping by tonight to have a look at a few of the samples I made for the show. I will be sharing some more tomorrow morning followed by more detailed photographs and step by steps. Hope to see you again soon. xx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic samples Nick. The top one reminds me of the breaking mirror in Snow White, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing samples they really are different from anything I would have tried. I am starting to really enjoy this way of crafting. Keep inspiring us Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As ever amazing samples,shame I missed the show. Hope you got your dies and stamps in plenty of time so you could make your samples and send them back for the shows.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete