Saturday 23 July 2016

Leonie Launch Part 2

Morning, I hope you got to watch the launch of Leonie's wonderful new collection of dies and stamps last night. Hochanda do have a catch up facility on their website, via the Television guide. But dont miss any of the shows today at 9 am,12 noon,4 pm and last chance at 7 pm tonight.

This collection has been a real joy to work with, I really have loved every minute of crafting with them.

Whether making simple projects, cards or home decor they will definitely suit a wide range of styles.

They cat a variety of media, including fabric as you will see from the step by steps I will be sharing later.

Please take the time to visit my fellow members of the design team for even more inspiration with projects they have made using this amazing collection.


I hope you will be back tomorrow morning when I will be sharing my samples in more detail including a step by step for them every day. Thank you so much for your support, I would be here without you, I love reading your comments and appreciate you taking the time.

3 comments:

  1. More beautiful samples. Can't wait for the step by steps for them.
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration Nick, love the new products. I'll look forward to seeing how you made each of them.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects full of inspiration - they are stunning especially the first one

    ReplyDelete