Friday 1 July 2016

Leonie Launch Previews Part Two

Good Morning. I hope you got to see the Launch of Leonie's New Stamp and Embossing folder collections last night on Hochanda. It was a brilliant show (As Always). Did you get to see some of my preview samples, if not I did post them last night, do take a look.


If you did miss last nights show, it will be available on the Hochanda Website for two weeks. You can find it via the TV schedule and select the day.


I've really enjoyed using the embossing folders and love the new range of stamps too. They really work well with anything you have already. Once again they are really versatile.


Please take the time to visit the rest of Leonie Pujol's design team. They all do some wonderful work and I love being part of the team with them. We all do such different projects and have many different ideas. They are:


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today. I really hope you have enjoyed the sneek peeks of the things I will be sharing in more detail. From tomorrow, I will be showcasing them individually along with step by steps. I love reading your comments, Thank you so much to you all for the support and encouragement you give me. Take care xxx

7 comments:

  1. More wonderful samples,again using the stamps and folders in unusual ways that I would never think of. Made this my first port of call when I gave up trying to sleep. Haven't seen the show yet,that would disturb Sir asleep next to me,but hope to watch it at 7 and will look out for your samples!
    Thank you for sharing. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Nick, I never got to watch all of the show last night, just the first five minutes. The embossing folders look lovely, just like all your samples. Thanks for sharing. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More gorgrous sample Nick. I do like the 1st the way the flowers pops their heads out of the heart. Watched the show last night and watching a repeat as I write this lol. Super crafting goodies from Leonie once again. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More gorgrous sample Nick. I do like the 1st the way the flowers pops their heads out of the heart. Watched the show last night and watching a repeat as I write this lol. Super crafting goodies from Leonie once again. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watched your show fab new products,I love the Daisy stamp Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab samples Nick! Love the flowers, they are so bright and summery, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabuloys Nick you are so clever xx

    ReplyDelete