Wednesday 9 December 2020

Thank you for your support - Day 9 Advent Calendar Offer Added

Hi Everyone. Day 9 is with us already & the new offer has been added. Todays offer has a 50% saving and without giving too much away, It's a set that never leaves my desk, it's so versatile, goes with every occasion and style. Don't forget to search for the hidden prize, note it on your order form and it will be added to your parcel. I'd like to thank those of you who have added their support to Me & Craftascope so far. So a HUGE THANKYOU to: Sue Cretney, Heather Alger, Emma Couldridge, Diane Ingram, Angela Robinson, Margaret Stewart, Jennifer Logsdon, Ursula Longworth, Tina Smith, Dawn Grantham, Ann Booth, Judith Ginn, June Wood, Dorothy Rylance, Jeanette Thompson, Jennifer Boylston, Eva Wanders, Jaqcueline Bobeldijk, J Whelton, Morag Broardfoot & Barbara Dawson. I can't ever thank you enough for adding your support.
I've been really touched by the messages that some of you have sent, to hear your feelings, thanks and support for Craftascope & me has been so uplifting. Like I have said so many times before, the greatest part of sharing my designs, has been seeing you projects and hearing about you crafting journey. There's an opportunity to share more of your creations in the Craftascope December Giveaway, so please join in and you could win yourself some spending money to use at the Craftascope Store.
Last week, before I shared with you, I had reached a very dark place and I just couldn't see a way out. It has been an awful year for everyone, I had managed to scrape through up till then, but I knew I couldn't get through this without some support, it was inevitable that Craftascope would have to close. The support so far has helped, if there are any of you that can add your support it could really make the difference.

Every single item bought from the store makes a difference, however small, even a few of the half price stencils. Maybe treat yourself to an extra Christmas Present, a small gift for someone else or even just adding a few extra items for your Craftascope Collection. I have been adding Half Price offers every day, so you might find something you might like. There's a link at the top of the page or click here: CRAFTASCOPE and dont forget to look for the hidden free gift.

If I wasn't so desperate to keep Craftascope Going, then I wouldn't even ask. It's only because I love what I do, love sharing and more importantly love the people I have met through my Craftascope Journey. There are hundreds of Craftascope followers and if a fraction of those could find a way to add their support then I know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

If not and Craftascope does shut at the end of the Year then I will still be around and I will always keep in touch, but hopefully my luck will do a turnaround and I will get the support I need. Take care and Stay Safe.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment