Saturday 19 December 2020

Day 19 of the Advent Calendar Offer, Christmas is Coming.

Hi Friends and Crafters. Where on earth is December going? It's scary thinking that Christmas is next week, for some reason I thought there was a bit longer. It's going to be a very different Christmas for everyone this year, some will be getting together and some wont. It's definitely a year when Christmas Cards and letters mean even more. I got a wonderful card from a Customer/Friend today, another one that will be treasured, as they all are. This is a super card, really smart & classy. It's also made using the Craftascope 'Splinters In Time' stamp set. I shared one a little while ago using the same stamp with a Christmas Mountain scape. I absolutely love this one from Mary, it really is so well done, it would be a fantastic one for batch making and a great way of using pieces of your scrap card, maybe that not large enough for another project.

Being the designer of the 'Splinters in Time Collection' I am obviously biased, but it really is a wonderful collection. The main 'Splinters in Time' gives an instant aperture for absolutely anything you want to add behind it. It makes an amazing & unique photo Frame for a start. Great for children to use as they have so much imagination. This is a stamp set that has no boundaries whatsoever, the possibilities are endless, however for your creativity will take you.

The set comes with 'Scenes In Time' a set of 3 perfectly sized scenes that work perfectly with the main stamp. These were designed to give you a few ideas. As always when designing these I wanted to offer more than just an insert for the frame. Each one of them has a totally different feel, they look wonderful water coloured, whatever you choose with give you a completely different look. They are easily extended if you are planning a larger project. 




Then Comes 'Lush Landscapes' again this was designed to work either with or without the main frame stamp in the collection. This set gives a wide selection of trees, mountains, hills and more, perfect for building your own unique country scenes to suit any season. Each of the stamps in the collection work perfectly together, used on their own or mixed with other stamps you have in your collection. At the moment this collection has an amazing saving, these are large stamp sheets, they work out at under 12 pounds per sheet, thats a super price for the size and quality. Even less than that is you also use the additional discount code I gave everyone in yesterdays blog.







There are many other offers in my Craftascope store at the moment, The Regal Rose Stamp collection is also offered at an unbeatable price. If you would prefer the full Regal Rose Collection, I have an amazing saving on that as well. It includes the 3 large stamps sheets, The Cathedral Rose Bouquet Die, The Rose Striplet Die and 2 beautiful coordinating stencils all for under 60 pounds and even better value with the additional discount. There are so many yo show, but had to just chose a few.








After bringing the lads out as stamps, there were so many requests for larger versions. I struggled with that because they would have used up a full sheet, which I thought would be too expensive, so to give the value and variety I came up with the 'Build a Man' set. This has been so popular and I am not surprised, it a great set for so many projects, cards, Scrapbooks, Journals etc. A real mix and match set to give you so many looks, use the hairstyles included, or why not try your own? You don't even need to add hair, how about a hat, or something totally different. 





There really is something in store for whatever your style of crafting and for any project you would like to create. From ATC's to Journals, Home Décor and Pottery. Needlework and Embroidery the designs can be used in all of your crafts and many much more besides. There's finished project photos on many of the listings in store, I have a library of Tutorials on my Blog and nearly 60 videos on my YouTube Channel to help if you have lost that Crafty Mojo. I a always happy to have your requests, so if you do have any please comment on any of the videos, with your request.








Im so proud of what I have achieved over the years, My goal was to bring excellent quality crafting items that would encourage creativity and imagination. Many of you know that behind the scenes and out of sight of Social Media I have offered over and above what anyone would expect from a Craft business. It's been a joy to be able to offer help and support to anyone that has asked. I am passionate about Craftascope and I have really done and offered everything I possibly can to try and survive. I'm not ready to give up without at least trying.


If there are any of you who are reading this and would like to add their support, please do. I really can't find any more words to tell you how much it would mean to be able to continue. There are so many wonderful offers in my store at the  moment, such a lot to choose from. But they will be ending, some at midnight tonight and some tomorrow. If everyone that could just bought a small item, some stencils from the pick n Mix, it would probably see me through. There are all the same top quality products, some as low as 8.99 and all have free postage and packing for the UK & Europe. For the USA shipping is free over 35 pounds or equivalent.



It's impossible for me to do this on my own, there really is nothing more that I can do. I have tried to get the word round, offered the products with amazing savings, run giveaways. I would sell my soul to keep designing I really would. As I have said over & over, it has been an incredibly difficult year for everyone, I know that not everyone is in a position to make a purchase from Craftascope. But even commenting on the Facebook Posts, helps so much. Facebook just don't share posts that don't have the comments, so many hardly see the light of day.


Thank you for your wonderful messages on Facebook and for the e-mails, it's been so lovely to hear how much you like Craftascope (and Me) and for the support you have given me. It's lovely to know how much you care, it really is, it's wonderful to have your backing. I will never ever forget what any of you have done and whatever happens one day I knw I will have the opportunity to do something special to show just how much it's meant.

Another great way to support Craftascope, is to share your makes on Facebook and either tag me or Craftascope in or add my name to your post so I get it on my timeline. Just remember I can't share anything from the Craftascope makes page, it's a private group to protect members and their privacy. Even better join in with the December Craftascope Giveaway and you could win 100 pounds to spend in store.


Thats all for now, apart from to remind you that some offers with be ending tonight and some tomorrow. The last of the advent offers will also be added tomorrow so that any orders can be posted on Tuesday. If I get enough they will be sent to the UK via Courier so we can avoid some of the postal delays and get your orders to you as fast as possible. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely ideas there Nick. I make lots of men cards (I have 5 brothers and lots of nephews) so Trent and some of the other stencils and stamps were the first I bought from Craftascope. Thank you for sharing such great offers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen, there were so many to choose from, I could have shared pages of them but had to keep it down. I will share a few more over the next few days, so they will be available for people to look back at. Trent and the other stencils are such great tools, I have been sent so many from people that have used the for doing the drawings, which is what I originally designed them for, but they have other uses to including using them as regular stencils. Your very welcome to the offers it helps both crafters and me, so hopefully it will be a win win. Take care.x

    ReplyDelete