Sunday 20 December 2020

Advent Offers Added Plus some amazing Star Buys, A Bit Of Baking and Another Beautiful Card

 Hi Everyone, What a day, I have just finished adding all of the Advent offers and some amazing Star Buys too. I do hope you will take a look and maybe treat yourself while they are available. There are even more items in Baskets today, I really don't want you disappointed, so please check out so you don't miss out, there are more in baskets than I have available to sell. Some of the Half Price offers are ending tonight and tomorrow. The stencils are also running low, so please choose while there's a larger choice. I thought I would do a bit of baking this morning, I love Bakewell Tart, there was even enough to make some small ones to, so I will look forward to a couple after dinner tonight.


I had another wonderful card from a Friend and customer yesterday, along with a beautiful leather bookmark. Thank you ever so much Judy, the card will be treasured, as will the Bookmark, It really is brilliant and so kind and thoughtful of you.


I thought I would keep this post short today as I really have been so busy, trying to add all of the offers to the Craftascope Store. I do hope you will take a look and add your support, there are some very attractive prices. There are some amazing star buys, saving well over 50%. I have added all of the offers so you have chance to buy before Tuesday, as I want to send the orders off to the UK, that way we can avoid some of the Postal Delays and Hopefully your orders with arrive sooner. 


The  offer on the Chrysanthemum dies had run out, so I have added another discount for 24 hours only as there are so many in Baskets, so don't delay if you are after these as they will be going up to the regular price. It really is the best time to buy with the prices so low, it helps you to increase your Craft goodies and supports me at the same time.


Thank you ever so much for your support so far, I really appreciate it. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the comment on my card and bookmark I’m glad you liked them and they got there ok
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Judy, it was so wonderful to get it, It really brightened my day and the bookmark is absolutely superb, I love it Thank you.xx

      Delete