Monday 21 December 2020

Keeping it short Today. I Came across something very Interesting Too. Stay Safe.xx

 Hi everyone. Honestly I dont know where today has gone, I could do with about 50 hours a day or more. 24 is definitely not enough. I'm going to keep this short, but did want to share something very interesting that I came across on the internet and a bit of general information. First I am going to share the offers that are still available on the Craftascope Store, I know they are easily missed as I was looking for something specific yesterday and couldn't find it so I have made it easier.


None of the offers I have shared are products that I am trying to get rid of, they are all really popular designs. They have always sold incredibly well, so it's a great chance to add to your collection, especially as some are ending tonight. The slice of Heaven is a brand new release and is a collection of incredibly useable elements, they are great for your Mixed Media, Home Décor and all sorts, I am hoping that I can bring this to Hochanda again, sadly I couldn't but Lou did a couple of wonderful shows with it. I doubt I will ever be able to bring it at such an amazing price again, so if you dont have it make the most of the terrific saving.


There's well over 50% off the Dancing Dolphin, which is normally 22.99, 2 lovely dies to allow you to leave it in you card, for a box lid or similar, or as a separate piece entirely.


You can see how many have the Rose Petals in their baskets and there are now only 9 or 10 left, so someone is going to be disappointed. The Chrysanthemums are also another thats low, none of these items will be available once they have sold out. It really is the best time to get these at this price, The striplet Dies are such wonderful dies and excellent quality, if you missed out on the stencils on Hohcanda, with these you could make your own for a couple of uses.


Here's another selection of items with great offers, I have also included a few that aren't on offer simply as they are about to sell out. The ATC Antics and Such a Card are so useful for all of your Mixed Media projects, your Journals and Scrapbooks too.


Here I am saying I was going to keep it short and I'm not. It's because I am so passionate about the my designs and I really want you to have fun and explore your creativity. There are a lot more in the store, but I thought I would share some for today.


When I was looking through the internet, I came across a company in Bulgaria that were offering these for sale, They are huge Self Adhesive poster that go on your wall, with any image behind that you choose. I thought it must mean that the 'Splinters in Time' collection must have been seen maybe. I thought it was quite flattering to see this being offered. It's obviously been a great seller and maybe now is the time to get hold of the collection. It makes wonderful cards, the only limit is your imagination.



Thats all from me today, Please do take a look at the Craftascope Store, it will help me no end and you will find something on offer that you want. There's a shop link at the top of the blog pages. I just want to say, Keep Safe and Take care. Lots of love to you all and thank you ever so much for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment