Friday 4 December 2020

Advent Calendar Day 4 - Video Uploaded & More

Morning Friends and Crafters. The cold snap is gradually going and the snow is melting away, thank goodness. I will be glad when it's all gone, sadly I know it's going to be back sometime soon though, it always looks so beautiful and great when you're in the warm. There's a brand new offer added today for Day 4 of the Craftascope Advent Calendar Event, I do hope you are following it, there's something very special for day 24, if you have been watching you will have a head start. Don't forget to look for the hidden parcel, which is on one of the listings, details on yesterdays blog and further down this one.

As promised I have uploaded the first of Sunday's Hochanda shows with Leonie, it's on my youtube channel and will always be available for you to look back on for some inspiration. I thoroughly enjoyed both shows, Leonie gave us some great demos, I will definitely be trying some out as it's totally different from my crafting style. I could watch Leonie all day, I've mentioned a few times that she should do some crafting DVD'S, I'd love to have them. Here's the video, you can also watch on the Youtube site.

As mentioned at the top and in yesterdays blog, there's a parcel hidden on one of the listings, it's on a larger design, photo below, if you find it all you have to do is mention on your order form, where you found it, then I will add that item to your parcel as a bonus. Please dont make it public, where you found the parcel, each day it will be on a different item, so do look for it and good luck.

I do hope you read my blog yesterday, It was an incredibly difficult one for me to write, I am a fairly private person as many of you will know. I really don't like to share things like that or the state of my health, but I really had to reach out. It was pure desperation and the thought of closing Craftascope after working so hard to build it up from nothing. Running Craftascope has been a lifeline for me and got me through some bad times and kept me going. Even before the Craftascope Brand, I've had so much pleasure from being in a position to share my crafts. I've always considered it as a big family, it's been fantastic having such wonderful comments and hearing that I have either inspired you or helped in some way, however small. It's fantastic to hear & to know that I have made a difference for someone. 

I would like to say a huge thank you to Judy, Jo, Tina, Angela, Dawn & Jennifer for placing orders yesterday, I can't thank you enough for your support, as I said every single order will help, it really will, it doesn't matter how small. I know things have been difficult for everyone, which makes your support all the more wonderful. I hope that one day I have the opportunity to offer my help and support.

Through life I've never been someone who sits back and I wont give in easily. The way I look at it, is just recently I have been dealt such a bad hand, that surely my luck has to change soon. Well for now Take care and Happy Crafting. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment