Thursday 10 December 2020

Day 10 Advent Offers, Handy Hints and Information about Craftascope Items.

Hi everyone, Hope you are all doing well. Here we are at Day 10 of the Advent Offers. As I am so late today I have added 2, One of them is a real treat, it's been one of the most popular sets of Dies, I have brought out (it's not the Chrysanthemums) they have definitely been the top of the list for the most and quickest sell outs. There's also a lovely set of stamps for the other Advent offer. There are still some other great offers in the Craftascope store, but they will be ending soon, so please take a look.

If any of you have anything in your basket, can you please check out, just because they are in your basket, they are not reserved. There are a few items where there are more in baskets than I have stock available. So if it's something you definitely want please check out or you might lose out and there wont be any extra stock. So many of you have Craftascope Stamps, Dies and Stencils, it would be nice to see some of your projects entered into the Craftascope December Giveaway. All you have to do is enter your creation and you could be the lucky winner of 100 pounds to spend on more Crafty Goodies over at the Craftascope store. See my post on Facebook or read the poster below.

If it is going to be the First & Last one then it would be great to go out with a bang. I really would love to see all of the amazing things you have made with the Craftascope Range. I thought I'd share some information about the Craftascope Products, first a handy tip. This one is from a customer. All of the Craftascope Stamps are made from Thermoplastic Rubber. Because of the way they are made, they can be tricky to remove from the carrier sheet the first time. Before peeling away the protective coating, cover with a tea towel and place a hot water bottle over them, wait a few minutes and they will peel away easily. You will only ever need to do this the first time. 

The stamps can be used for all of your special techniques, in fact everything you can do with rubber stamps, but they are also Crystal clear which is perfect for positioning and pattern building. Thermoplastic Rubber is also 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable. It was something I am very proud off. The New Craftascope Packaging is made from Recycled Material, even the coating is made from Corn Extract and is not plastic. The only plastic type material is the protective sheets, as far as I know there is no other alternative to that. If you have not tried Craftascope Stamps, then I would recommend you try them, they give a beautiful crisp image transfer every time.

Before I came along with my first collection, I knew that I wanted to bring the best quality that I could. Hearing for crafters that had bought and used my first collection, was a joy. Many actually said they were so pleased with the quality and the image transfer, some had even stopped stamping previously due to their results, but have now started again. There were no dies in that first collection as I hadn't found what I was looking for. That all changed once I found the perfect supplier, the first die was the Craftascope Dancing Dolphin. As soon as I used the prototype, I knew it was a good choice, although I dont advertise them as such, they will cut a variety of materials and many thicknesses. If you have my dies in your collection you will know.

I am going to leave it there for today, I am making a stew for tonight as the weather has definitely turned colder after the snow. Take care all of you and Stay Safe.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment