Sunday 13 December 2020

All about Flowers Today. Day 13 Advent Calendar Offers.

Hi Everyone. Today is all about flowers. Flowers have always been the most popular for any card or project. There are so many flowers that you can make, they make a difference on a card whether they're flat, decoupaged or in full 3D. Todays Advent offer is a real treat, there are 4 sets of stamps included in the advent offer today, all single so you have a choice of 1 set or all of them. All of them are only 9.99, it's worth mentioning that they are big stamp sheets, not just A5. There are lots of projects below, all made with the Craftascope Range. 




First is a very plain gift or presentation box, which has been decorated to make it something extra special. They are thoroughly enjoyable to make, goodness know how much you would pay in the shops for a hand made decorated box to this standard. This has used a selection of different sized roses made using the rose Petals, these are very low in stock, there are less than 5 remaining. The large Rose petals are a perfect companion set for Rose Makers or anyone wanting to start, you can make so many more sizes and blooms. They are also on a half price offer, but it is ending tonight. The Advent offers from the last few day have all been left on but will be removed tomorrow ready for Day  14, so do take advantage of anything that is available today.


Next moving onto the Floral Companions set, this is an absolute must for every crafter. These are constantly out as I use them on so many cards and projects. I used dies from the collection to decorate the card below, I have video for these, although they really are very simple and take seconds to make. I've also used the small Rose petal dies to make small white roses. The set also contains a selection of leaves which are needed for so many projects. The separate stamp and dies are not on offer but the pair are as they are designed to be used together and have 40% off.



Next is a seasonal Cracker box and Crackers, the decoration was made with dies from the Floral Companions Stamp & Die Set, explained above. As I said the set is a real go to collection, it has a wide variety of leaves and blooms to use on all of your floral cards and projects.



The project below is also made with the same set again, showing how versatile they are, the look is changed completely just by altering the colour used. The colour really can change the look of any bloom you decide to add to your creation.


Lastly, here is a project using the Chrysanthemum Die Set, this is a marvelous collection of 4 dies, you can create a variety of blooms using these and very easily and quickly. I usually cut a selection of sizes and colours and spend an evening shaping them all. Then the following day make them up ready for using in decorating or adding to a vase. These have been demonstrated on one of my YouTube Videos. I have added it below for you to see. Please be aware, this is the last stock I have and it won't be brought back again. It has never lasted a show, even when adding extended stock. So please get them, especially while they are at such an amazing offer, They have never been reduced to such a low price.


I shared a photo last night of one of the biggest blooms I have ever made, It is a real stunner and once you know how to make a rose, these are so simple to make, they really are. The most important step of making any flower is spending the time shaping the petals, don't skimp on the time taken for this stage. There are lost of videos on my YouTube Channel to show you and I am sure I will add more. Below are a couple of projects made with the Retro Leaves Die Set, this is just 2, there are so many other ways of using them, they have made super strawberries and all sorts of things, as always there are videos on my YouTube Channel to give you more inspiration.



I hope that you will take advantage of the amazing prices on the store and the generous offers today. It is Christmas and I know everyone has had the most dreadful year, either socially financially or both and hopefully we can now see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. If you read my Heartfelt post on Day 6,you will know how much I have struggled through this year as well. It has been incredibly difficult for me, but I really don't want to close Craftascope, I have tried with every bone in my body to get through and now I am asking for you all to add your support, if you possible can. If everyone just added a small order, even the pick n mix of stencils, it really would make all the difference.

I have 3 collections on Paper that I would do anything to share with you next year, but it's not looking promising. Every single purchase will make a difference, however small. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment