Monday 14 December 2020

Dat 14 Advent Offers- Well worth a look. A Recommendation and some Important POSTAGE Info

Morning everyone. I hope you are all well and that you had a great weekend. It was great to speak to so many of you yesterday, it's been a fairly long time since I've heard from some of you. If you ever need packing boxes I have a recommendation and (A Steer Clear Notice). So, I have added 2 new offers for Day 14 of the Advent Calendar Event. Congratulations to those of you who have found the hidden Daily Prize, they will be added to your order, keep looking every day. Two of you got in touch yesterday as you couldn't place orders, I am really sorry, for once this wasn't my error, but it is fixed and there should be no more problems.  I've added the previous offers back on to make up for yesterday, please read on for postage information.

There's so much to choose from in the Craftascope store and with amazing offers, to help you get a good price and so I can hopefully go on bringing you unique and special designs. The florals are all still on offer, even the Rose Bouquet Die Set and the Rose Striplet to match the Hochanda Offer. The Beautiful Regal Rose Stamp set, the Splinters in Time Stamp Set both have a super discounts. Sadly there are only 2 of the Complete Floral Companions set and still at a great price. 


BASKET INFORMATION: There are some items that are low in stock and are in more baskets than I have stock available. Regular Rose Petal Dies, Large Rose Petals, Chrysanthemum Dies and a few more. I really hate to go on, but I like to let you know, I really don't like having an ear bashing when customers miss out on something that I can no longer get. The ATC Dies are low in stock as are the wonderful Handy Helpers, the Retro Banner, the Retro Banner Stamps and others.

There are postage delays everywhere at the moment, I have added a note about this on the Craftascope Store and I try to let everyone know before packing to give the option of cancelling. So please, please dont get angry with me these delays are caused by flight cancellations, staff shortages, checks etc. Unless otherwise stated, I pack and post every order immediately and either post the same day or the following day, depending on the time.


IMPORTANT NOTE RE POSTAGE: Tomorrow I will be posting all orders received before 8am on the 15th December. These will all go by Courier to the UK and will be posted from there to ensure faster delivery. Any orders after that time will be posted as normal, it just isn't possible financially for me to post each individual orders by courier, there are no postage charges made by me, apart for the nominal charge for some items going to the USA. Do bear in mind that orders over the 35 pounds are free to the USA anyway. The post office have notified me that I can't send any parcels to the USA after tomorrow, so please do make sure you meet the deadline. I am doing everything in my power to make sure everyone gets everything they want, I am not being difficult or forcing you to make your purchases.


I am so touched by the wonderful messages and emails offering support, they have been wonderful to receive and some have had me in tears. You all mean such a lot to me, I can honestly say that your support for me and Craftascope from Day 1 has been amazing. You have been a real tonic, knowing that you like the designs I bring and love to craft with them is the greatest compliment I could ever wish for.

I'm not heartless, this year has been dreadful for everybody, I realise that not everyone is in a position to buy anything from Craftascope. But getting your message and emails of support has been comforting as well, it's wonderful to know how much you care it really is. It's been humbling that you have spent your hard earned cash on my designs and that you love using them in your crafting. To hear that you like that they are unique and different as well as inspirational, all f these mean such a great deal to me. I am still hopeful that I will be able to continue bringing the Craftascope collections to you in the future.


Support comes in many different ways, Comments on my Facebook posts are always welcome and as you know I always answer. Leaving comments on those posts helps such a lot, especially when it comes to them being shared throughout Facebook. The more comments, the more they are shared which helps me & Craftascope no end. Likes & Loves etc are wonderful as well but Facebook doesn't recognise these as interactions and doesn't help with them being seen by others. I love to see your comments, they really cheer me up, I know I am not alone, so please leave a comment, it's worth a lot more than you think, this is why the larger companies are shared so much as they attract the most interaction. I'm not asking for fame or fortune, just to help where I can and to have my designs used by so many creative people. Thats all for now, Take care and Happy Crafting. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment