Friday 11 December 2020

Another late day, It's one things after the other. Advent Day 11 offer added and more.

Hi Friends and Crafters, Another very late day for me. I've added the new offer for Day 11 & left the others on as well as a gesture. I've just been chatting with a friend about everything that's going wrong at the moment. You really can't make it up or write it. Half the time I feel people don't believe it, surely this much bad luck can fall on one person in such a short period of time. No one found the hidden gift yesterday, so it's still thereto be found. There are some great deals in the store and lots of items are in baskets. If you could go ahead and make a purchase it would really help me and you wont miss out on the goodies you want.

It's very sad but it looks increasingly more likely that there will be a no deal reached, so the end of the transition period on December 31st December, Customs Duty and Import taxes will be payable on delivery, for anything posted after the 31st December 2020, depending on the value of orders. I will try and keep my prices as attractive as possible. It des mean that this is the best time to add to your collection.

At the moment I am wondering if the Advent Daily offers are a good plan and whether it would be more attractive to you, having all of the offers available now, so you can take advantage of the saving and miss the deadline at the end of the year.

Please do get involved in the Craftascope December Giveaway, It is starting to look like I will be closing Craftascope. 

It's been a fantastic journey and I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Thank you to those of you who did add your support (all listed in my last blog) I really appreciate it and I have added a little thank you in all of the parcels, it's not a great deal but it's from my heart. If there are any of you that haven't already, please add your support, I would never beg, but I really would like to continue, Craftascope has been the best thing I have ever done. It's enabled me to meet you all, become friends and shared your journey.

If things do change and other crafters can add their support then I will be over the moon and carry on for as long as I can. I won't ever beg, but I do hope with all my heart that anyone reading this will help to keep this little business going. I can't do anymore, I have tried everything that I possibly can over the last few months to increase the sales and offer the best deals I possibly can.

Thank you again for your support, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your very sad news Nick. I have made a couple of orders to help just a little. Please don’t give up crafting and creating your very original and unique artwork. Could you not sell your designs to another company to help you out.
    Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment Judy, It really is appreciated. I have been trying everything throughout the year to carry on going, but obviously I didn't want to share that as I knew that there are so many others that are really struggling as well. It's something that has affected everyone and not just me. I have just about managed to carry on but the last couple of months and just some very bad luck have meant it's inevitable that I can't get through on my own, so I shared. Your orders are so welcome and every one will make a difference to me and Craftascope. I would sell my soul to continue with Craftascope, It really has helped me get through and without it I doubt I would have done so well. Im very proud that I have had the chance to bring me designs and that people do like them because they are unique and different to what's out there already and hearing it from you and others makes me very happy indeed. I made the choice to let people know and ask for support in order to have a better chance of bringing these next 3 collections. I know not everyone can and the messages of support I have had have been really welcome too. Before I started Craftacope I was offered a position to design for a company, but then I would lose my identity and the designs wouldn't be the same, they would have to be more commercial and the whole idea of Craftascope was to bring out something different, otherwise I would jump at the chance believe me. I have looked into a lot of options. But I think you so much for taking the time to add that to your comment. It's lovely to hear and great to know you care.xx

      Delete