Friday 18 December 2020

Lots of Exciting News Today- Day 18 Advent Offers Added- A Star Buy Added-Craftascope Closing on December 22nd

 Morning too you all. Well Day 18 is already here and there's not long to go now. There's lot of Exciting news today, so here are the bullet points with more information below. The Advent offer for Day 18 Has been added, A Special Star Buy. Customers in the USA can Purchase, An Extra Discount Code For Everyone, Some offers ending on the 20th & 21st, Last Posting date 22nd December, A big Day on Sunday and Finally Craftascope will be closing on the 22nd December. Full details below. Hopefully you will all be adding your wonderful creations to the Craftascope December Giveaway, Im looking forward to seeing them all. Here is a wonderful Creation from a Craftascope Customer, this uses the wonderful Retro Leaves Stamp Set, what a great piece, thank you to Emma for sharing.

There is a special star buy in the store today, I will give you a clue, It is a collection and has a large discount. If you find it, add it to your order along with a note on the order and you will receive a free Bonus Die set. Please don't forget to keep your eye out for the hidden Daily prize, add a note of what it is and you will have that added to your parcel too.

  One From Katrina Using Retro Leaves.

Here is a discount code for everyone (BASKET10) enter this code and you will receive and additional 10% discount off your order total. It is valid across the store, even on items already on offer. So it really is a great time to add to your collection.

One From Natalie Using the Retro Leaves.

I need to say this again as there are so many items in Baskets. Please do check out these items as soon as you can, I honestly dont have enough stock of these items to cover everyone, so there are going to be people losing out. You should be able to see this when you are in the store. There are more items in basket than I have available. Some of them are still on offer but some of the offers will be ending n the 20th & others on the 21st, why not get them now with the additional discount and you know they are yours. There's nothing I can do I am afraid and some people are going to be disappointed, there won't be new stock available once these have gone.

One from Bryan with Xander & Retro Chaos

For all of my very valued Customer in The USA, with the help of a friend I can now offer postage to you via the UK, so if you would like to place your orders and take advantage of the discount please go ahead until the 21st December. The discount code above is for everybody, so do use it and share it with any friends and Family that might be interested.

One From Jane Using the Retro Leaves.

As I mentioned above, some of the additional offers are ending at midnight on the 20th and the others at Midnight on the 21st. Craftascope will be closing on the 22 December, this will also be the last posting date, so do please take advantage of all of the amazing offers on the Craftascope Store and the additional Discount available. As you know the Transition Period ends on the 31st December at 11pm and after this Etsy will be collecting VAT on Behalf of the UK Authorities, this has nothing to do with me at all. Also anything posted after that date will be liable for Customs and Import Taxes on Delivery, so another reason for taking advantage of the offers.

One From Cheryl Using the Retro Leaves.

Because of the last posting date, the Last Advent Calendar Offer will be Day 20, On the 20th I will add all of the remaining offers, so do watch out on Sunday as it will be a very exciting day. After the 22nd December, then next day for posting will be on the 5th January 2021.

Jewellery from Terri Using the Retro Maze

Thank you for supporting Craftascope, especially over the last few weeks. It's been incredibly kind of you.  Please continue to add your support for me and Craftascope, it still can make a difference. As soon as I have got myself sorted I will be in touch with each of you, I will never forget it whatever happens in the future. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

6 comments:

  1. It's very sad news to hear that you are going to have to close Craftascope on December 22nd. I for one will miss your products and hope that something will happen to enable you to bring us the 3 collections you have already designed.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's not all over quite yet, I am still hoping that I can get some more support, I have been adding offers everyday to try and boost sales as every little will help, even getting your message is a boost. I think I might have not worded my blog that well. It's only closing on the 22nd as I think the next posting date with be Jan 5th at the moment. If I get enough sales though I would like to courier them to the UK for a friend to post, that way it will cut down the delivery. There are so many delays at the moment and I know what it's like when you are waiting for something. I have had support from some wonderful Customers, it's been so uplifting if I have just a few more then it would make the difference, I will never forget what they have done to help. If I do stay and get back on my feet I will make sure I have something very special for those who have helped to keep Craftascope going. It would be amazing to bring the new collections, especially as I have worked so hard on them. The Christmas one is ne I was so looking forward to sharing it, It's like nothing else that has been done before, so very different indeed. Take care and Thank you ever so much for taking the time to add your comment, it means such a lot to me.

      Delete
    2. Hi again, I'm so glad that you didn't mean you were closing down on the blog Nick because that means will can all keeping trying our best to get you to a point that you can carry on!
      Sue in France x

      Delete
    3. Sorry Sue, it's my fault about that. I was wondering if the time has passed for the blog. Im not really sure if many people bother anymore, with social media, I think people like to look at photos more. Viewers have dropped of quite a lot over the last couple of years. As soon as things have settled down a bit I am thinking of trying more regular video to see if people are maybe a bit more interested in that.Take care Nick x

      Delete
  2. So sorry that you are closing Craftascope down Nick. What a shame you have worked so hard. Hopefully you can find some outlet for selling your designs and that we will still see your creations on FB
    All the very best for the future
    Hugs. Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not calling it a day just yet Judy, I am doing as much as I canto keep it going, I really am, The support f have had has been absolutely amazing and I will never forget you and the others that have added their support to try and keep Craftascope going, whatever the outcome I will never forget those few you have tried to help. If I do manage to keep going I will make sure that there is something very special to all of those who made that possible. I don't have much to offer now but should it continue I will. At the moment it looks like the last posting day will be the 22nd December, unless I get enough orders to send them to the UK via Courier, so they can be sent from there. It's great if I can do that, especially with the postal delays that are affecting deliveries. Thank you ever so much Judy, I really appreciate your best wishes, it means such a lot to me to have your comment on the post, I feel like someone is reading, otherwise I feel like I am typing to myself. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete