Saturday 5 December 2020

Advent Calendar Day 5, Another Video for youtube and More

Morning Friends and Crafters. Well it's Day 5 of the Advent Calendar event already, Todays offer is a must for every single crafter, don't forget to look for the hidden gift. It looks like a month that is going to fly by. I really can't believe it's only a matter of weeks until Christmas. I am loving my Father Christmas, He makes me smile every time I walk past, a couple of the cats are very wary of him, keeping a wide berth as they walk past. He's definitely a great buy and something that will come out year after year, although saying that I don't know if I would feel good packing him away. 

I have uploaded the second show from Sunday 29th Nov with Leonie on Hochanda, the link is here so you can either watch it directly or choose to watch it on Youtube. I have lots of other video on my channel and there is a link at the top of the blog page. Please comment on any of the videos if there is anything you would like to see me demonstrate, I would love to know what you are looking to see, if there's a particular technique or anything. It's much better than me doing something that nobody wants to watch.

I have packed the orders that came in, thank you once again. I am more than happy to hold onto any package for anyone who would like to take advantage of any other offers through the Advent Calendar event. Just let me know as soon as you would like me to post them to you. If you've not asked for this then I will just send them as normal. Just to let you know, even if you have asked for the delayed dispatch, I will still mark them as sent to avoid the emails reminders from Esty. For all of you who have got Craftascope products, please get involved in the December Giveaway, it really is simple to do, full details are on my Facebook page and on my earlier blog post.

I'd like to thank those of you who added their support on Thursday, the sales did help. If there's any more of my valued customers and friends that would like to add their support, just take a look at my store. I have had some wonderful messages & E-mails, Thank you ever so much. A few saying sorry that they couldn't help more, I can't begin to tell you how you have helped. Even hearing from you helps, It's been a lonely year, not being able to see a way out. Every single sale will make a difference however small, if everyone bought some half price stencils it would make a huge difference. Please don't feel you are not helping, I can assure you, you really are. If closing Craftascope is what lies ahead for me, then so be it, but after trying so hard to keep going through the year, I am asking you from the bottom of my heart to add your support if you are in a position to help and if you would like to help me continue bringing my designs. Craftascope has been a  huge help to me, It has helped to keep me going despite my health, I dont know if I would have done so well without it. Thanks again for now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx





2 comments:

  1. Popping on over right now to Etsy Nick and see what there is, keep your chin up, God be with you....much love Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Ursuala, Thank you ever so much for your support, It's been so lovely to know there are people out there who really care and love Craftascope so want to help. I hope you find something nice, I have some more stencils to add, ones that were too low to add to Hochanda, I have been trying to add them but now I cant get onto the site at all. Looks like my luck is getting worse and Worse. As soon as I can get back on the site I will add the additional stencils and let you know, Take care Nick x

      Delete