Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy New Year, Goodbye to 2020 & Happier Times.

Here we are the very last day of 2020, the last few hours of what has been a very different year for everyone around the world. Lots coming to an end, making way for the new and as always unknown, but then that does make it exciting. This week the new Oxford Vaccine was given the green light, giving us hope that things will return to normal at some point, whether that is this year or next. It’s going to be a strange New Years Eve, without the normal parties and get togethers. I don’t think there are many who will be sad to see the end of 2020. I’m sure we’ve all had some good times in 2020, I know it hasn’t all been bad. Today, I had a beautiful gift from a dear customer along with a handmade card that will be treasured.


Thank you ever so much Mary, it really was very thoughtful of you to send me such a wonderful Scarf, it usually gets very cold here so it will get a lot of use, I can tell you. Not quite yet though as the weather has been unseasonally warm for the last few days, it’s set to continue for the next week or so. I’m not complaining, but it’s strange to have temperatures of 20 & above. Anyway back to your lovely card along with the message, it really was moving, I am so happy I have been able to help you.


Early on in the year, one of my cats decided to have here litter of kittens while sitting in my lap, which was fun. Trying to get my dressing gown off while not causing to much movement was another tricky, but hilarious task. I managed it but goodness know what it looked like. She had 3 lovely kittens, one fairly huge, the other 2 were quite a lot smaller.



June came along, I never normally bother with my Birthday, but this year it was my 50th and it would have been nice to have done something special for it. Sadly it wasn’t going to be possible. I did meet up with friends though in the Village square. Actually after being stuck in for a few months, there was nothing nicer than sitting in the summer sun with friends and a couple of pints. For the next few months it was something nice to look back on and remember what it was like to be free to do all the normal things that we’ve all taken so much for granted. My little Niece Charlotte sent me a beautiful handmade card and all her own design, another one that will always be treasured.


By this time, the kittens had got a lot bigger, once they open their eyes and start playing it’s a lot of fun watching what they get upto. This is a photo I had to get. The larger cat is ‘Tiger’ she doesn’t like any other cats, I really mean that and never lets anther one come within a few inches, without screaming the house down. To come into the room and see this was astonishing, I honestly don’t know how the kitten managed to get on top and sleep there for so long. Luckily for the little one, she managed to get off before Tiger woke up, I dread to think what would have happened otherwise.


An update about ‘Monkey’, I will have to have her come and do another video with me, if she will behave. She still loves to sit on my shoulder and my head, so luckily she hasn’t grown too big. Here she is in her favourite box, she also likes to snuggle up in the odd saucepan as well. She will actually get comfortable in any tight space. Lol


I’m sharing the voucher with you again for those of you didn’t see it in an earlier post. The voucher code will give you 50% off anything across the store. If your order is 30 pounds or more it will take off the 50% off. There will be a delay in posting, as you might know all post between Europe and the UK has been suspended, but it should be back to normal very soon. If there is something you want, please don’t wait too long as some things are low in stock. It’s probably good that I can’t post at the moment as everything I touch seems to be going wrong. If you can give me your support and buy something from the store it will really help me. I don’t want to give up, I have so much ore to share with you and I know with a little support from you all will make all the difference in the world. I would love 2021 to be the best year so far, so please, if you can support me and Craftascope it would be very much appreciated, it will never be forgotten. The link for the Craftascope Store can be found at the top of the Page. Thank you ever so much.


Wishing you all a wonderful New Year, I am hoping that 2021 with be a great year for you. Take care and Stay Safe. Bless you All xx

8 comments:

  1. I really hope that 2021 will be a successful one for you Nick. You so deserve some good luck but who knows what is around the corner. If I could wave a magic wand to make this year to be magical and good for everyone I would do it in a heartbeat.
    Happy New Year Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, I hope that this year will be a lot better for everyone as well. There's light at the end of the tunnel isn't there and hopefully it will get better and better over the months ahead. I agree with you and would do the same if I had a Magic Wand, that would be a marvelous gift. Take care and Best wishes for a super new year.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Nick and I hope that Craftascope willbe biggerin the coming year take care my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your confidence Margaret. It looks like it will be a very hard struggle, fingers crossed.x

      Delete
  4. Hi Nick, Hope you managed to recharge your batteries a little, over the last few weeks and look forward to us all heading into 2021 together. Keep your chin up and remember there are many of us out here willing you and Craftascope on to the better days ahead. Take care X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a little bit, thank you Sue. Just as well as January has been incredibly difficult with all the delays, returned parcels and suspensions. Finally a couple of weeks ago the orders actually arrived in the UK, having posted them originally mid December, so a lot of chasing and reorganizing, but fingers crossed everyone should be getting their orders after such a dreadful dealy. Hopefully thibgs will get back to some kind of normal this year. Take care xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Nick, received the die set yesterday, thrilled with it, well worth the wait which was out of your hands thanks for doing everything you could to get it to me, the craft mags in England have been doing some promoting of Craftascope products,that's how I found you on etsy, hope things get better for you, stay positive,take it easy , "things can only get better" 🎶, regards Zena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Zena, I am so very happy you are pleased with your die set, I really love the Dolphins, it was one of the very first dies I ever brought out and I always wanted the best quality I could get. Im so pleased to meet you and great that you have discovered Craftascope, I hope you will enjoy the range I have brought out over time, The offer of 50% ends tomorrow so hopefully you will take advantage of it while it's available. I hope you have many hours of fun. Take care Nick x

      Delete