Thursday 3 December 2020

Advent Calendar Day 3 - A little bit of fun and a Free Gift Too - But also some sad news.

Morning Everyone, Day 3's Advent Calendar offer has been added, there's only 35 again. Today the item is only 9.99 including postage and there's the chance of a free gift too, so read on. 2020 hasn't been a great year for anyone really(see below), has it, it's the season of goodwill and we also have the promise of some light at the end of the tunnel. I have devised a really exciting plan. Every day up until the 24th there will be a new offer with an incredibly low price. Do keep following the Craftascope Advent Calendar event to the end, even if your not buying any or all of the offers, Im not telling you what it is, Or it will spoil the surprise, but there's something very, very BIG at the end.

I have hidden a photo of a gift in one of the listings, if you find the gift all you have to do is: Add where you found it to the note on your order form. Thats it! I will add the gift to your order, please don't share where you found the gift.

At the beginning of November DPD lost a huge shipment, which was my stock being sent back to me here in Bulgaria from the UK. Covid19 meant it was impossible to visit or arrange delivery from there, so the only alternative was for me to send orders directly from Bulgaria. I had contacted them straight away and written to the CEO of DPD, I got this reply from them yesterday.

 smt.escalations@dpdgroup.co.uk

Wed 02/12/2020 11:22

Thanks for getting back to me Nick.

As a company, DPD do not offer compensation for consequential loss and so I'm afraid this isn't something I'd be able to move forward with.

Warm regards,

Alison SMT Escalation Team DPD

I have never asked for any help and I never ever would. Im not going to start now but as you know it has been an incredibly bad year for everyone. I doubt there's a family anywhere across the globe that hasn't been affected by this dreadful virus and the personal and economical effects from it. I have really struggled through this year, I have tried absolutely everything to carry on, so far I have managed. I've not made it public, but I have told a few friends, all of them have asked how they can help. Honestly the best way to help me through, would be to get yourself some Craftascope Products, with your continued support I ram confident I can get through this. But without I am so worried that I won't be able to carry on.

I've got my next 3 brand new collections ready and a marvelous Christmas Collection that is so different to what has been done before. They would have been launched last July but it's just not been possible to have them produced yet, with the uncertainty. Having Craftascope, has been an absolute Joy and has kept my mind of my Health problems, as some of you will know are quite serious. It's really kept me going,. On top of that I have had the pleasure of getting to know many of you a lot better. Most importantly, many of you have become great friends, thats a gift money just can't buy.

I had to put my Design Team on hold yesterday and reading their comments made me cry. I only managed to answer 2 of them as I was getting quite upset, this is the main reason I have not done a video and decided to put it in my blog post. The smallest purchase from you would make all the difference to me at the moment it really would. If you do visit the shop please use the link: CRAFTASCOPE ETSY SHOP otherwise Etsy only show a small selection of what's available. I have been adding great offers and free gifts on my Etsy store, but sadly these are just not being seen, due to a lack of comments. I really don't like to beg and I hope you don't see this as begging, I am just so desperate not to let Craftascope go to the Wall. 

If this is going to be my last month running Craftascope, I would love you to at least get involved in the Craftascope December Giveaway, also on Facebook. Take care all and Happy Crafting.xx


6 comments:

  1. Nick, I am so sorry to hear that you are not in good health as i was unaware. You are so talented and the Craftascope products are brilliant. Please please try and keep your amazing company going. I hope everyone jumps onto Etsy and takes a look at them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, I don't like sharing bad news about anything, I really would hate to lose Craftascope, It's really kept me going, I love seeing what people make with the products and have been proud that people like the designs. It would be marvelous if people would take a look, I am sure they would see something that they needed, wanted or loved. Every purchase however small will help so much. I've not told people about my health as I know people feel uncomfortable and don't know what to say, so it's best kept private, but thank you ever so much. I have struggle through so far this year, it's been hard but I have managed, but now I need some support I can't see how esle I can do it. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about your misfortune Nick what with your health as well. It's been a constant battle for you. Will take a look either Mon or Tues Nick.Thinking of you . X mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mo, Your comment has only just appeared on my blog, Im so sorry for the delay. I have been checking everyday to see if anyone had commented and until today no one had. It's wonderful that you have. I think bad luck and misfortune come in more that threes, or they certainly have lately. I have tried to scrape through for months without saying a thing, but I knew things were bad and then with the stock too, it was just too much and thats why I thought I would let people know, so it isn't such a huge shock if the worst does happen. As you know I am not the sort of person who really shares the bad times with people and I would never like to come across as a misery, so I deal with things in private. As I have missed so many shows I have just tried everything over the last few months to attract sales to my store, I know people are short and everyone has been affected, so I did sales, money off, half price, Giveaways and the huge one last month, but nothing has really worked. Fingers crossed a few might see the posts and add their support. But whatever happens and if I do have to close I will still be around to, well hopefully share inspiration at least as I have always doe before Craftascope. Thank you Mo and take care xxx

      Delete
  3. Reading this has really been difficult, you have really been through a tough time of late Nick, but hey, our God is not asleep, I am positive He will see you through, just be positive and focus on the future, all be it difficult at the moment, but we will get through this. I do not know your health problems, but my thoughts and prayers are with you at all times...will pop on over to your Etsy page right now and see what there is....take care, keep safe and keep warm....much love Ursula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ursula, It was tough to let the DT know, I was so upset about letting them go anyway, but it was even worse when got their wonderful messages back. I knew thigs were bad earlier in the year, having missed so many shows and with the sales down so much on normal. Then having to put my other collection on hold, I had been really looking forward to the Christmas one in July as it was so different, but thought I could move it to later in the year. Of course that wasn't going to happen as things got worse with the pandemic. Then my September show was down on normal as well and it's easy to know why as there's are also worried and feeling it too. It was the most versatile of all the collections so far as well. Anyway I had tried all sorts of things to attract sales to my store, money off, vouchers given on the blog, giveaways and then the huge one last month as well, but it just didn't help either. It doesn't even look like many will get involved in the December one either. I never share things like this as I don't want to come across all doom and gloom and moaning. But things are so bad that it's either share it and ask for some support or it's shut the doors. Not sure if you have seen yesterdays blog, but it took nearly all day to write, I hope that it might get some support and help a bit. I forgot to tell you that there are some other stencils on Pick n mix. Thank you ever so much for your support Ursuala, whatever the utcome I will never forget your support. Take care x

    ReplyDelete