Monday 10 December 2018

My Top 10 Posts of 2018

Hi Friends and Crafty Buddies, Hope you are all well and filled with the Christmas Spirit. It wont be long now, until Father Christmas visits us all. Well it's been very difficult to choose my top 10 from all the posts I have shared this year, but I have now, so here are my choices. I am really looking forward to seeing the choices you have all made. If you haven't already, do choose 5 from 2018 and enter them on the Giveaway post and you could be the lucky person to receive a crafty Goody Bag and a project from me too. Good Luck. I have not put these in any order really as I think that would be far to difficult.

If you click on the name of  card/ project it will take you to the full tutorial:

At Number 1: Fairy House


No 3: Faces







My collection is still available at a wonderful offer price on Hochanda with Freedom Discount and Flexi Buy on the full collection. HOCHANDA LINK. There isn't a lot left, I doubt I can order any more either due to the minimum order amounts so please be quick. I also have the collection available at my CRAFTASCOPE ETSY SHOP.

Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.
\
Thanks for taking a look at my top 10 for 2018, I am sure everyone's choices will be different and it will be so exciting to take a look at them. I will try and speak to you before the big day but if I don't, I wish you all have the Most Wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2019. Take care and Happy Christmas.xx

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed going back through your year of posts,hope that you did too.
    Thank you for sharing your top 10. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow an awesome selection of creations Nick. Love & hugs coming your way xx

    ReplyDelete