Wednesday 5 December 2018

Dolphin Tangle

Morning everyone, something a little different again today, using the Dolphin Stamps from my collection. I have used them with the wonderful pattern stamps from Leonie to fill them with patterns and create the frame, giving the look of a tangle. I designed my stamps to have the open spaces to allow more ways for them to be used. You can either fill these with stamps or take the time to make your own wonderful Zentangle patterns. I have left this monochrome, but you could easily add colour for a totally different feel to your card.

You will Need:
The 'First Collection' From Leonie
Black Versafine Ink Pad
Black Fine Liner
Copier Paper for Masking 
Low Tack or Washi Tape
Ruler
White Card
Black Card Base

Step 1: First stamp your dolphins  and sentiment in position on your card. Then use a ruler and fine liner to draw a frame around your images.

Step 2: Use copier paper and/or washi tape to mask the frame, then use one of Leonie's stamps to fill the frame you have made.

Step 3: Next use a selection of stamps to fill the various parts of the dolphins. You can easily make a mask by stamping the same dolphins onto copier paper and cutting them out. You can do the same for the inner sections to allow you to stamp within the design. If you tangle by hand, then the masking is not needed.

Step 4: Mount your card onto a black card base with Tacky glue to give you the finished card.

If you would like to get your hands of the last few of my collection they are only available at Hochanda or via my Etsy site, a link is at the top of my blog (CRAFTSCOPE ETSY SHOP).

Just a little extra here: If you have not shopped with Hochanda before, here is a voucher code giving you 30% off your first purchase (FEY5JBP7) it can be used for any purchase, feel free to share it.

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial along with the finished card. Do stop by again to see what else I have to share. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx




4 comments:

  1. Love your version of tangling on this card. I love it monochrome as it is,in my view,more elegant and eye catching.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really impressive in monochrome, fab card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Nick, very stylish.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I know. Thank you. Sorry to keep missiing tomcomment but I am looking after a friend at the moment after her op and also trying to get Christmas cards made.

    ReplyDelete