Monday 3 December 2018

Craftascope A5 Stencil Youtube Tutorial

Morning Friends and Crafters, Today I have for you a video tutorial. I promised I would get one done as soon as possible, so here it is. This is just one of the ways that you can use any of the stencils in my collection. I do hope you enjoy it, If it is popular, I will do some more as time allows. I have also included some additional photos for you.

You will need:
Craftascope 'Trent' A5 Media Stencil or any of the others from the collection
Pergamano Blending Pen
Faber Eraser Pencil
HB Pencil
4B  Graphite Pencil

Here is the piece I did on the video. I thought it would be good to show it as a photo as well.

Another couple more from the collection using the same technique.


Hochanda still have some stock of my collection available, and have been good enough to keep their, introductory price with an additional discount for Freedom Members and the Flexi option, so you can get the full collection for just over 20 pounds.There is very low stock of some of the individual items as well, so if you are thinking about it please dont leave it too long. Due to minimum orders, I doubt I will be able to restock these. I do also have a small selection of my collection available on my 'Craftascope' ETSY Store with free postage and Packing to much of the world, the link is at the top of the main blog page.

Just a little extra here: If you have not shopped with Hochanda before, here is a voucher code giving you 30% off your first purchase (FEY5JBP7) it can be used for any purchase, feel free to share it.

Here are another 2 photos, I have altered the hair here, once you feel comfortable with the easy way of completing your face, you can really experiment with different looks. I would love you to share any of your crafty makes in my Facebook Group 'Craftascope' especially if you have made anything with my collection, It's been great to see them all so far.

I hope you have enjoyed the video and more importantly I hope you have found it useful As I said previously, if it proves popular I will make more with the collection as and when time allows. 

In case I don't get the opportunity again, I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


4 comments:

  1. Not watched the video yet,will wait until everyone else has gone out so that I get some peace.
    Love all the pictures that you have put in this post,and the different hair styles.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome, I am just so pleased to have managed to get it done. It takes hours just to get 18 minutes. I've not even had time to see it either, so I really hope it's okay.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watched it now. So useful getting much longer spent discussing how you should go about doing all the shading. Don't think there is any problem with going quiet now and again,no point babbling away just for the sake of it,that would just sound false. Have loved getting more insight into this and it is helpful having a photo of the finished picture as well as the video. Thank you for taking the time to make this. Nicola x

      Delete
  3. You're more than welcome Nicola, I am so glad you have seen it now and thank you for the feedback, It's always good to have. More importantly I am so happy you think it was useful and helpful for you. Thanks again Nick xx

    ReplyDelete