Tuesday 9 October 2018

New Beginning

Morning everyone, Today I have a mini 'How To' and a couple of extras, all done with the Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers. The markers are great for using on Black or Darker card, Saying that I have also used them to great effect on white card as well.

You will Need:
Spectrum Noir Metallic Markers 'Antique Elements'
A little bit Magical by Sheena 'From the Ashes'
Black Card
Antic Static Bag
Versamark Ink Pad
Precious Metals Centura Pearl
Clear Embossing Powder

Step 1: Wipe over your card with an anti static bag.

Step 2: Stamp and Emboss your design and sentiment

Step 3: Colour your design, Here I have used Aged Copper 

Step 4: Use the flames from the same stamp set to edge your card, emboss this and colour using Aged Copper and Rose Gold.

Step 5: Mount your card onto Precious Metals Centura Pearl, then onto your black base card.


Here are a couple more cards using the metallic markers to stamp with rather than colour in.


Thank you so much for joining me today. I do hope you enjoyed the 'How to' along with the finished card and the extra cards. Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.


I hope you will pop by again to see what else I have to share with you. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards and creativity with the markers. I think I need those metallic markers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Claret, I am so pleased you like the card and projects I share. They really are wonderful markers and they are definitely worth having in your collection, but pleased try all the different things with them, you will love them then.xx

      Delete
  2. Those metallic markers certainly stamp beautifully. Mind you add your flair and you get amazing cards.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola, They really do stamp really well, the first time, there wont be any problems using them for that at all. I have started using them a lot more, rather than just the edges of cards etc. You're more than welcome and thank you for your comment.xx

      Delete
  3. Morning Nick, brilliant samples, my markers are being delivered today so if I get time I will have a play xxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete