Thursday 25 October 2018

Coming Soon, Exclusive Launch Sneek Peaks

Morning Friends and Crafters, I thought I would miss a tutorial today and instead share with you, a few sneek peaks of an Exclusive Launch, which is coming very soon to Hochanda. There are more Photos included on the blog today of samples I have made using my collection and some of Leonie's stamps too.

The launch of this Craft Collection is on 1st November at 4 pm, it is sure to be an incredibly interesting and exciting show. It's a unique collection that will suit all styles and levels of crafting. 

I am really looking forward to be able to share a lot more of this collection with you before it launches on Hochanda.

Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Please look out for my exciting post tomorrow, I have something very special and exciting to share with you and I can hardly wait. Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.


As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 



Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

10 comments:

  1. It is so exciting to see samples of what you have made for your show next week. They all look amazing and can't wait for the show.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much Nicola, It really is so exciting. I thought I would start with a selection of some of the ATC's I made. Not long at all now, time is speeding along.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these sneak peeks, can't wait. Will try and add your blog but have previously voted so it might not allow me on 😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome Karen, I hope you like them,I dont think it will let you vote again if you have already voted.xx

      Delete
  4. Great to see more sneak peeks , looking forward to the shows. Not long now, yay. Tracy ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, It was about time I shared a few more, Thought I would do the ATC's first. It's very exciting now and it wont be long at all now will it. It wasn't long ago it seemed like an age away.xx

      Delete
  5. fabulous sneak peaks you must be sooo excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane. I am over the moon you like what I have shared today. I have to say I am beyond excited not, I really cant wait to share it all with you now.xx

      Delete
  6. Awesome collection of creations Nick, brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much Emma, I am so pleased you like what I have shared here. I cant wait to share some more with you, before the show and after and of course lots on the show as well.xx

      Delete