Sunday 21 October 2018

Happy Birthday With the Enchanted Forest Signature Collection

Morning, I am so excited to be sharing a project I made with the Beautiful New Signature Collection from Sara. Enchanted Forest is a wonderful collection, packed with so many amazing crafting goodies. The card I am sharing is using one of my favourites, the foils and foil transfers.

You will need:
Enchanted Forest Frolicking Fairies Metal Dies
Enchanted Forest Foil Transfers Striking Cyan
Enchanted Forest A4 Luxury Matt Mirror Card Striking Blue
Enchanted Forest A4 Luxury Glitter Card Striking Blue
Centura Pearl White/ Silver
Matching Blue Satin Ribbon
Basic Circle Dies
Collall Tacky Glue

I have cut out all my layers and laid them on top of each other to show first, before I start the step Tutorial. They are not stuck down.

Step 1: Cut your Centura Pearl in to squares measuring 7 3/4, 7 1/4 and 6 3/4. Next cut each of your layers from the Mirror card, leaving only a narrow border. Cut a 5'' circle in the centre of the smallest white layer. Use the next die down in size to cut a circle in the next layer. Gut each piece of the Mirror card, leaving about an inch, this saves an awful lot of card for further projects. Create a circular frame from the front circle using the Circle dies.

Step 2: Use the Happy Birthday transfer on the front panel. I always pass it through my machine as the pressure is so good and you get a much better result, Only because my hands aren't good.

Step 3: On your back panel, position the wonderful Dandelion Strip, the branch and a bird and pass through your Gemini or other machine. Tie and add a matching bow.

Step 4: Cut a fairy from the glitter card, She has open arms which point towards the sentiment. which works perfectly. Use foam pads and tacky glue to mount up your layers as shown.

Here is the finished card:

Just a little extra here: If you have not shopped with Hochanda before, here is a voucher code giving you 30% off your first purchase (FEY5JBP7) it can be used for any purchase, feel free to share it.

I do hope you have enjoyed the tutorial today along with the finished card. I look forward to welcoming you along again very soon, for now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx




9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the colour of the foil etc that you have used. I really love this collection but then I love fairytale stuff(many would no doubt think me sad for this).
    Thank you for sharing your great tutorial as always,Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think you sad saying that at all Nicola. I love the whole collection and Im not really too fussed with fairies at all, but everything about this is perfect. I love the colours too. Since I sent the first samples back I have made at least anther 10 cards. I love the foils and would have loved a foiling machine, but just cant run to the cost. But these give a great result so I am happy having the ability to do some foiling. You are always welcome love to share with you.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you at least don't think me sad. I think with the foils you can get and the stickers to go with them you don't need a foiling machine. Well of course having everything would be ideal,but unfortunately things aren't like that,so we make do x

      Delete
  3. Some great tips here, especially about using a machine with the foils, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like the tips Karen, that works a treat, Im no good with my hands so for me it was a great way of doing it, so thought I would share it with you. Thank you ever so much.xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my just makes me more excited to receive my set! I love these colors & the foil never worked with foil. You have brought so many designs from this set. they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited for you Carol, I really am, I cant wait for you to get it and see how amazing it is, even better in real life. I love the foils and these designs are wonderful.Thank you so much.xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, I hope you found them useful to you.Thank you.xx

      Delete