Sunday 7 October 2018

Clarity Brand New Launch! Sneak Peaks

Morning, Well what an exciting day today. Barbara will be launching some brand new Clarity goodies this afternoon and again tonight at 6 pm. Lots of Clarity goodness and Yes it's a new One Day Special too on Hochanda, It's sure to be be a fun filled evening packed with great demonstration and lot's of inspiration from the Design Team. It's bound to be extremely popular, so please don't leave it too late. If all is well and it lasts, there will be another show at 8 pm, further shows tomorrow at 9 am, 1 pm and the Final call at 5 pm.

Here are sneek peaks of a few of the cards I have made for the shows.

I will be sharing a full tutorial for the cards I have made, starting tomorrow, so I do hope you will join me. Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.

For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your samples which are always so beautiful,and to reading the tutorials on how to make them.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, I have the first one up tomorrow, I have written them all up and are all scheduled. I have made sure that they will go up every day when I am in the UK as well, but obviously wont be able to share them to Facebook, unless I can get on the internet. I couldn't last time I was there.xx

      Delete
  2. Love these sneak peeks and looking forward to seeing the whole thing. Will be watching Barbara later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you enjoy the shows, I wonder if any will be shown. I do hope so.x

      Delete