Monday 29 October 2018

Autumn Leaves Treescape from Clarity

Morning Friends and Crafters, today I am sharing a card I made with the 'Treescape' stamps from Clarity. I do hope you got to see the shows with Maria. This is such a strong stamp, it can be given a totally different look just by changing the background, great for all sizes of card depending on your preference.

You will Need:
Clarity 'Treescape' Stamp
Clarity 'Autumn' Stamp
Clarity 'Leaf' Stamp
Archival Black Ink
Infusions Rusty Car
Infusions Emerald Isle
Infusions Blackcurrant
Spray n Shine
Watercolour Card
Black Card
White Card Base
Water Spray
White Gel Pen
3D Glue Gel
Tacky Glue

Step 1: Spritz the glass mat and sprinkle with the infusions.

Step 2: Spritz the watercolour card and place on the inks.

Step 3: Select the area you want to stamp, Make sure you leave enough space around the edges so you can use it as a layer. Cut it out with a basic die.

Step 4: On another piece of card, use the same infusions but a lot lighter with the amount. When dry stamp the leaves and cut out. Spray with Spray n Shine.

Step 5: Layer your mats onto the base card.

Step 6: Use a ruler and the white gel pen and draw around the frame of the image.

Step 7: Stamp the Autumn and layer onto white card and then onto black.

Step 8: Add the shaped leaves as shown in the photo with 3D Glue gel. Use foam pads in the centre of the topper and glue gel on the sides, I have given this a curved shape.

Just a little extra here: If you have not shopped with Hochanda before, here is a voucher code giving you 30% off your first purchase (FEY5JBP7) it can be used for any purchase, feel free to share it.

I do hope you have enjoyed the tutorial today along with the finished card. I will be flying back to the UK tonight ready for my visit to Hochanda and my first show on Thursday, I do hope you will be watching. I have scheduled posts so I hope you will join me again very soon to see what else I have to share with you. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours that you have used on this and the shine on the leaves makes such a difference.
    Take care on your travels to ight.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours and the image is brilliant. Safe journey xx

    ReplyDelete