Wednesday 31 October 2018

Craftascope Launch Preview

Morning Crafters and Friends, Not long to wait now for the launch of my own range on Hochanda. I do hope you will tune in on Thursday Afternoon at 4 pm to support me, Im sure I will be incredibly nervous. Today, rather than a tutorial I thought I would share a few of the samples I have made for the launch show, showing a little flavour of what I have to offer.

I love dolphins and over the years I have searched high and low for a stamp with very little detail to allow for multiple looks and techniques. Here I have used the stamps to create a couple of ornaments, using Wonder Tape and Wonder Crystals.

This is  an incredibly simple look to achieve using the stencil in it's simplest form, I have placed the stencil on to white card then spritzed a couple of colours to create either a card or wall hanging, with the addition of one of the sentiments. It would suit a range of occasions and is easily changed completely by using different colours.

A different sort of Christmas card here, a little bit of fun with a cheeky sentiment from Bee Crafty. I've created the background with a selection of my Winter stamps along with a border stamp from Bee Crafty. A great card to make for the men in your life, just a little bit different It's also a great one to batch make.

Here is another simple card, made with a selection of spritzers, this time running it through an embossing machine with pieces of clingfilm. This gives it some really interesting patterns and texture across the design.

Thank you for joining me again today, I hope you have enjoyed the little gallery of samples, There are so many more ways of using the collection so I hope I get the chance to show you as many as possible. I will be sharing tutorials after the launch show, so I hope you will come back for some more inspiration and ideas. Another thing, here is a 30% off voucher to use on your first order (anything) from Hochanda, use code FEY5JBP7.

As you know I love writing my blog and helping as much as I can, well I would really love for you to add you support by adding me as a favourite blog. All you need to do in that section is choose other and add my blog address nickinbarnsley.blogspot It would be great to get a mention even if I dont come anywhere.

Here is the link to add your support for all of the categories. 

https://www.britishcraftawards.com/


Until Tomorrow, Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing will do my best to watch but have set unrecorded just in case. Good luck with the shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the samples you are sharing with us. Of these particularly love the dolphin ornaments but love the cards too. Can't wait to see your demos tomorrow.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looking forward to seeing your show xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These samples are brilliant, you will do great tomorrow

    ReplyDelete