Sunday 25 August 2019

Introducing Sue Davies, Welcome to the Craftascope Design Team

Morning Everyone. Thank you ever so much for all of your wonderful creations using the Craftascope Heat Transfer Paints and the Craftascope Collections, It's been great having so many shared on Facebook, It would be great for those of you have sent them by message to share them to the Craftascope Makes page too for everyone to see. We all really love to see the inspiration, so please dont be shy. Today I am introducing you to Sue Davies, one of the wonderful new additions to the Craftascope Design Team. I do hope you will take a look at the creations on my blog and welcome her along. Here is what Sue would like to share.

Hi My name's Sue Davies. also known in crafty blogland as Sue The Iron. I live in the North of England with my long suffering Husband Neil and I have been crafting for about 12 years.

Like most people I started with a kit that fitted into an A4 box and now my hobby has taken over the entire house!!  
Stamping has always been my first love, I will never forget the first time I saw embossing powder heat up. I was instantly hooked.

After watching Nick on the Hochanda TV Channel, I knew that I had to become part of the 'Craftascope' Family and I am really excited to now join his super talented Design Team.

Thank you ever so much Sue, Really great to have you on board.xxx


I am still having  a lot of questions with regard to the Mugs and the machine I used on Hochanda. I added the links yesterday, so please do take a look. I will be sharing a lot of video over the next few weeks on the recently Launched Regal Rose collection and of course the new Craftascope Heat Transfer paints. For now I have uploaded the Hochanda Shows onto my Youtube Channel for you to watch again all of the colours are still available on Hochanda along with some of the Regal Rose collection, Some things have sold out but I do have a limited number on My Etsy store for you.


There are a lot of things to cover, I will also be having some dedicated shows for them on Hochanda as they have proved so popular. Hochanda are wonderful giving me the opportunity to do so many demos, there were 5 in each of my last shows. Im sure you can imagine there is so much to share about them so over time I will cover it all. Keep on sharing your wonderful creations, it's always lovely to see them. Below is the link for my Youtube channel, feel free to subscribe there are no charges made, like some and you will be notified as soon as and when the new videos are published. 

For Now Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

2 comments: