Thursday 1 August 2019

Things are looking A Little More Rosey

Hi Everyone, Well I really don't know what to say apart from a huge thank you for all of your Heartfelt comments, messages and e-mails from so many of you. I am sharing a couple of the projects I have been working on using stamps from my new 'Regal Roses', which I will be sharing at Stamperama a week on Saturday. With the help of a very dear Friend I have been able to add some to my Etsy store today, so do have a look.

I really can't thank each and everyone of you enough for taking the time to offer your care and support. It really has helped me no end. It really does mean a lot to me and has made me realise just how lucky I am having such great friends and followers.

I have been answering all of the messages, which is taking time as I want to read each one and don't want to just rush through them. I feel a lot stronger today and I am looking forward to visiting Stamperama in Stevenage, a week on Saturday, with the new collection. At last the stamps and New Cathedral Dies are listed on my Etsy store as individuals as I know a few people were after them. I hope you like them. Thanks again. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

4 comments:

  1. Take care Nick they look beautiful. Wished I could visit you in Stevenage but too far, but I send my love X mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning stamps and so beautifully coloured nick . Glad you are feeling a little stronger today ... hope your feeling twice as strong tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are feeling a bit stronger. Love the samples you have shown us,they are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick
    Sorry to hear you have not been well... I am sorry didn't see you last post as I have been away
    I would say you come across as a really nice person ... how can people be so cruel...
    you know the thinks they say are not true... but it still hurts... I always love your work... people are jealous of you ...
    which is an illness... in my eyes I feel like a friend I have known for years
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Gibraltar

    ReplyDelete