Thursday 8 August 2019

Let Leonie Loose with Craftascope & Some important Information

WOW, Well what amazing Let Leonie Loose show's yesterday, Amazing demos and such different ways of using the Craftascope goodies. I have always wanted them to be versatile & designed them to suit different styles of crafting. I was thrilled that she shared totally different ways and such a lot of inspiration from the design team too. There were 8 sell outs on my Etsy store overnight, I have managed to add a little more, but please don't miss out if there is anything you want. I am afraid the Retro Banner has gone, but the stamp set is a wonderful alternative or addition if you are lucky enough to have the die.Take a look at all the wonderful photos from the shows yesterday. Also important information about Stamperama In Stevenage.



I am busy trying to get ready to travel, so I cant be around too much to answer but I will as soon as I can. I am on Hochanda on Tuesday 13th August at 12 and 4.





But first stop is Stamperama in Stevenage on Sunday 11th August. It seemed a long time coming but now it's here at last. We have a super Make and Take, please book (£10 Charge) as soon as you can as each one is limited to 6-8 people. You will have the chance to design and take home your very own mug using Craftascope goodies. It's very exciting.


I really cant wait to see all of you amazing creations. I will also be doing the draw for the new Regal Rose Collection after setting up the Craftascope Stand. If you have left a review for any of your Purchases on my Etsy store, if you haven't already you still have until Saturday Morning when I will be closing this giveaway.



Don't forget to check out whats left on Etsy, there are some items that I can't restock. For no take care and Happy Crafting.xxx


8 comments:

  1. Love all the photos. Hope everything goes well, Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola, so pleased you like the photos. Take care xx

      Delete
  2. I hope you’re going to have a great time, nice mugs, I wish I could be there. And I enjoyed the shows from Leonie very much! Love using the gelliplate and getting more inspiration for that addictive tool :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I am so pleased you liked the mugs, they really are great fun. So pleased you enjoyed the shows with Leonie, it was wonderful to see them used so differently, just what I wanted for them to be shown so people can see how versatile they are.xx

      Delete
  3. Missed this as I had an unexpected holiday abroad! Will watch tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a wonderful time. I have managed to get all the shows converted and uploaded onto me Youtube Channel now for everyone to watch.xx

      Delete
  4. Loved your shows today Nick. Your products are so inspiring. Just keep bringing them on. Look forward to your next shows .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much, I really as so pleased you enjoyed the shows. I hope you have fun with the goodies.xx

      Delete