Thursday 22 August 2019

Introducing The new Members Of My Craftascope Design Team

Hi everyone, Over the next few day's I would like to take the time to introduce you to the new members of the Craftascope Design Team. It was a hard decision to select the, as there were so many amazing applicants. As you know, it's important to me that the Craftascope collections and the individual items suit a variety of styles and occasions. So it was also important to me that the Design Team members should all bring something different to the Crafting Table. The first new member is Irina, so here's what she wants to say:


Here is I, IraChe, and I want to tell you a little about myself.

My creative pseudonym IraChe, but in real life I'm Irina Chebotareva.
I live with my family in the South of Russia, in Krasnodar.


I'm creative in different styles and directions. Most often on mood and for pleasure.

I make cards, ATC, tags, mixed media projects, altered art and much more. Like to make unusual, colorfull works with stamps, stencils, watercolor pencils, sprays and everything, that can help my work to look wonderfull. "WOW" - this is the best compliment from peoples to my work)))



Paints, texture pastes, sprays, stencils,cutting dies and papers - occupy half of the workshop), but the second half is occupied by stamps). I have a special tender love for them. And I can say honestly - Yes, I stampoholic ☺
My relatives support me in everything in my creativity. Daughters - the main critics and advisers.

My husband helps with everything: editing videos, advising me if I have any doubts about projects and much more. And he has long understood words such as embossing, tag, mixed media, texture paste).


These are links to my social networks.



There you can see a lot of my creativity.
Make beauty with smile,

Irina Chebotareva

Thank you so much for all of your support, it really does mean an awful lot to me and makes a huge difference to me. Im sharing this code today, it's a discount code from the Magazine allowing 20% off orders over 30 pounds on My Etsy Store  (SCPMAG20) which will make quite a difference and I hope it helps. Valid till the end of this month, the only items that it cant be used against are the new Heat Paints, Thickener and Pre Fixer. I will introduce another new member tomorrow. Take care and Happy Crafting


3 comments: