Friday 23 August 2019

Morning to you all. I hope you are all well, In this blog I have included information about my Heat Press as I have had many questions about it.Today I am continuing with the Introduction of my wonderful new design team members, Like I said yesterday it's been a tough decision as all of the applicants were amazing and of such high quality. Today I am introducing you to Ann, here is what Ann would like to share with you, I am sure you will all join me in welcoming her to The Craftascope Family.

I'm Ann, and I live in the beautiful Golden Valley in Herefordshire, right on the Welsh border, with my husband, daughter (just about to start high school, how I'm looking forward to the teenage years!), father, four dogs and two parrots.

I started crafting many years ago when my mum taught me how to tat (a type of lace making using a shuttle and your hands). She made some beautiful things and encouraged me to have a go too.

Gradually I branched out into papercraft, card making and scrapbooking which I love. I also really enjoy needle felting and wet felting and like to combine this with free motion machine embroidery. I've recently started to experiment with mixed media projects and am playing with incorporating fabric, stitching, felting and more traditional papercrafting into my work. 

Crafting and creating things have been really therapeutic especially when I underwent treatment for breast cancer two years ago. I found it hugely relaxing to shut myself away and craft during my chemotherapy, and I'm sure it helped me to maintain a positive and balanced outlook. It's still my "me" time, away from my normal hectic life.

I'm so excited to be part of the design team, what a great excuse to disappear into my craft room and lose myself in creating lovely things with fabulous products.

Xxx

Welcome Along Ann and great to have you as part of the ever growing team. Now a little information for you about the heat press. The one I have is the 5 in 1 press and I purchased it from EBAY after a lot of consideration, It's an unbranded machine as these are a lot cheaper than the 400 odd pounds you can pay for a branded one. They machine is listed at 108.50, but I have told the seller that I am recommending it, he will accept an offer of 105.00 in the 'MAKE OFFER SECTION' THIS IS THE LINK TO THE ITEM I would like to make it clear that I am not getting any commission or payment for any purchases. The mugs I used are also on Ebay and I have to say they are excellent quality. THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE MUGS. They come with little boxes as well, again I am not getting commission for these either, I am only recommending them. Top tip, please ensure the mugs are at room temperature before transferring. I will be doing Video as soon as my parcels arrive back in Bulgaria.

Yesterday, I shared a discount code for use on my Etsy Store, which gives you 20% off any order over 30 pounds (SCPMAG20). Please feel free to use it on any purchase apart from the Heat Transfer Inks, Prefixer and Extender. Take care and Happy Crafting.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Anne, I really love the things you have made. Looking forward to seeing your projects , but no pressure X mo

    ReplyDelete