Thursday 29 August 2019

Introducing Elaine Mellor to the Craftascope Design Team

Hi Friends and Crafters, There are just 2 more new Design Team Members to share with  you, so today I would like to take the time to introduce you to Elaine Mellor. I have had the pleasure to work with Elaine before when we were both members of Leonie Pujols Design team. Here is what Elaine would like to share with you:

Hi, I'm 43 and I have been crafting for around 15 years. I love Paper Craft and Stamping is a passion of mine and I love to unwind in my craft room. I do try to do something creative everyday, even if it's just a little bit of colouring. 

I am super excited to be working with Nick again and the rest of the design team. I am really looking forward to getting started.

Thank you ever so much to Elaine, I am sure you will join me in welcoming her to the Craftascope Family. I am sure you will look forward to seeing her creations.

In case you've not seen the latest videos on my youtube channel here is a link to the first half of a 2 part video. In this video I have shared a few demonstrations using the new Heat Transfer Paints. I have also shared a few valuable hints and tip and there will be more to come. If you have any requests or questions along with anything you would like to see, please leave them below the video and I will make sure these are covered in the videos as soon as possible.

I have been waiting patiently for my heat press to arrive, having arranged a courier to collect it and deliver it to me here in Bulgaria. I have found out this morning that DPD have lost it. Goodness knows how you can lose such a large parcel. It really is the end, why on earth does everything seem so difficult. Just when I though my spell of bad luck had come to an end. I will be taking this further, especially as DPD seem to want to pass the blame onto me for the loss. I will keep you updated, but for now it's back to the iron.x Hope you will join me again tomorrow, when I will share the final addition to the Craftascope Design Team. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Elaine. Great to have you on the DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet Elaine. Can't believe the bad luck you are having Nick hope you get it sorted out

    ReplyDelete