Saturday 24 August 2019

Day 3,Welcome Brian to The Craftascope Design Team & MORE

Morning to you all, Today I am introducing you to Brian, who has joined the Craftascope Design Team. The new members of the team have been carefully selected, it's been important to me to ensure that all of the Craftascope collections and individual elements will suit all styles of crafting and allow crafters to create a wide range of projects. The stamps are made from Thermo Plastic Rubber, giving all the benefits of rubber while remaining clear for perfect positioning and pattern building. Here is Brian to tell you a little about himself, over time I am sure you will get to know him and the others very well.

Hi Peeps, my name is Brian & I live in West Sussex with my Beautiful Partner Phillipa. My creativity has been with me for such a long time, firstly Drawing the Pyrography, Glass Engraving & Jewellery Design.

I am passionate about recycling, so I try to use this in as much of my crafting as I can. I became addicted to Card Making well over 20 years ago when I was recovering from another addiction.

It's not just Card Making that I love, but papercrafting in general, to me Paper is a medium in it's own right. My love of Craftascope began when I watched Nick on Hochanda, he used fresh & inspirational designs which I love &so my Journey begins with this new Chapter.

I hope you all join me in welcoming Brian to the Craftascope Family. I am sure everyone will be looking forward to seeing the creations.

Watch out for new videos from me very soon, I am looking forward to having the time to share more of the Regal Rose collection with you as time seemed to vanish on the last shows. I will also be sharing a lot more information and demos using the Craftascope Heat Transfer Paints. These are very exciting and superb quality it's been great seeing some of the creations already. Here's the Hochanda show with Alex.

I have had so many questions about the Heat press and the Mugs I used, so I am sharing it here again along with the links.

The heat press is a 5 in 1 press, I have gone with an unbranded machine which saved a fortune compared with the branded ones which can be between 300 and 500 pounds. This is an excellent machine that offers great value, it's on Ebay at  108.50, but I have spoken to the seller and he will accept an offer of 105.00, I want you to know that I am not getting any financial gain from the sales of these machines or any commission, I am just recommending them as a good alternative to the brands. THIS IT THE LINK TO THE MACHINE ON EBAY. 

Here are the mugs I used on the show, I found them to be great value and excellent quality, the seller offers excellent service and each mug comes in a white box so great for gifts and easily decorated. Once again I am not on any commission from this seller and get no financial or other payment for sharing this information. I am here to help and these are what I use and would recommend based on my experience. HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE MUGS.

Finally Just to remind you of the discount code I have shared for use on my Etsy Site, SCPMAG20. This will give you 20% off everything in store other than the Heat Paints, Extender and Thickener. I hope you will find something on there that you like. CRAFTASCOPE SHOP LINK.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Brian, look forward to seeing your makes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to.meet your design team Nick i am in awe of some of the samples produced it is so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Brian, so happy for you. Enjoy your makes. Take care X mo

    ReplyDelete