Tuesday 27 August 2019

Introducing Alison Markham to The Craftascope Design Team

Morning to all my Friends, Crafters and wonderful supporters. I am truly blessed to have such a circle of wonderful people, many of who have become more than just followers or customers, many of you really have become friends and for that I am truly grateful. Today I am introducing you to Alison Markham another welcome addition to the Craftascope Design Team. I have already said how difficult it was to select the additional members to join the current team, but I am confident now that we have an even more diverse and exciting group, who will grasp the opportunity to show just how versatile the Craftascope Collections are. So I will pass you over to Alison now, here is what she would like to say and show to you:

I am a single Mum of two very grown up children and I have been crafting for more years than I care to remember. Starting as a small child with my Mum and Gran doing knitting and embroidery. I now enjoy making cards, home decor and mixed media pieces using stamps and stencils mostly.

I am a Teaching Assistant in a primary School and I also run the schools Nature Group, where I share my love of art and craft with children who have Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties. I am really looking forward to working with the Craftascope products.

Thank you ever so much for that, I am sure you will all join me in welcoming Alison to the Craftascope Family.

My first 2 boxes arrived yesterday, so I am just sorting a few things out and then I will be able to get on with some more video. Please don't forget if there is anything you would like me to cover with either the heat paints or any of the collections, please add your comments to the most recent video. I really want to make sure I am covering the things you want me to. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, your cards are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison loving your work especially the last card, it's great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy yourself with all the new craft products 😊

    ReplyDelete