Saturday 10 February 2018

Launch Preview For Sara's Vintage Tea Party Signature Collection

I am sharing a couple of the samples I made for Sara's Vintage Tea Party today. This Signature Collection launches on Hochanda at 6 pm on Monday 12th, so please tune in. This was the first opportunity I have had to work on one of Sara's Signature Collection for a launch, so it was very exciting for me. I suppose I was a little nervous too, but when it arrived I was full of ideas, I wanted to create some simple pieces for those new to craft as well as some more advanced cards. I really believe this collection has something for everyone.

The quality of the elements that make up the collection is superb. The pack of lace for instance is top quality, something you really have to feel to understand. I do hope you will watch the launch and the shows throughout the day for even more inspiration for the Design Team and from Sara's demonstrations.

I will share a couple more tomorrow and start adding the Tutorials after the launch. For now Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely as ever Nick. Look forwards to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much, Glad you like these. I will share a couple more tomorrow. Have to be careful.lol Take care and thank you for your comment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Nick. Always love teacups. Thank you for sharing these and look forward to seeing more from this launch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love tea, it's my drink of choice so this was just up my street. Hope you like the others too. Take care xx

      Delete
  4. Two beautiful cards,looks like it's going to be a lovely collection.
    Thank you for sharing Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a wonderful collection, So many elements that all work so well together and a lovely paper pad. You're welcome,Thank you.x

      Delete
  5. Stunning cards...love all yours from the tea collection. xxx

    ReplyDelete